Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pugeyed

expect to see more of me........

as above dont want to elaborate but i will be on here more than i used to be .
thumbs

will post up my new project when i get some time. party

Yea i enjoyed ya last one, hows it going, the bike that is thumbs

its good stue done about 400 mile since the rebuild now, dont get out as often as id like, still running strong, got an mot due next month hope she passes Laughing

Im sure she will pass, if not sack the bloke that stripped and rebuilt her Laughingthumbs excellent mate get out more and enjoy her thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Im sure she will pass, if not sack the bloke that stripped and rebuilt her Laughingthumbs excellent mate get out more and enjoy her thumbs
agree

@pugeyed wrote:
as above dont want to elaborate but i will be on here more than i used to be .
thumbs
bloody hell do you have to be thumb down ..............

......known you a while now Mark (through forums)and with your projects and friendship and comments even drank your beer pint great news m8 thumbs

Guest Guest
just like me... ill tell u what i did if u tell me what u did.

chad how long have you got mate?
could write a list but would be here all day

hehe, we got all day.. tbf im tempted to not go on the other one as it seems you give advice and some twonk who's been on for a week flips ya off and talks shit and nothing is done Rolling Eyes

Although I dont go on the other forum now, Lets not turn this in to a "slagging the other forum off " topic thumbs Myself and Stue11 will do our best to make this a warm a friendly forum for all thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
Although I dont go on the other forum now, Lets not turn this in to a "slagging the other forum off " topic thumbs Myself and Stue11 will do our best to make this a warm a friendly forum for all thumbs

Bugger knew I should have posted something last night Laughing ya got me Dave, my lips are sealed. salute

@Davehutch wrote:

Bugger knew I should have posted something last night Laughing ya got me Dave, my lips are sealed. salute
lol!

@Davehutch wrote:

Pugeyed its a shame some of the more calming knowlegeable people(of which there are many) dont use the BF anymore but your here so thats fine with me!
I think its been said in other posts but the BF is bike specific and as I have a bandit still enjoy loggin in. But for variety and friendliness it has to be here. Dave and Stue you do a fantastic job! thumbsthumbs Just wish some of you lived a little closer, but thats what the bike meet is for I guess Smile

@Davehutch wrote:

Pugeyed its a shame some of the more calming knowlegeable people(of which there are many) dont use the BF anymore but your here so thats fine with me!
I think its been said in other posts but the BF is bike specific and as I have a bandit still enjoy loggin in. But for variety and friendliness it has to be here. Dave and Stue you do a fantastic job! thumbsthumbs Just wish some of you lived a little closer, but thats what the bike meet is for I guess Smile

I agree, not slagging it off at all, its a good forum, just lately more and more idiots are joining thinking they know it all..

i find myself on here far more than the bf lately this is a very friendly forum and its run very well thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

I agree, not slagging it off at all, its a good forum, just lately more and more idiots are joining thinking they know it all..
It wasn't directed at anyone m8 , it was just a comment before it did happen if you know what i mean Wink

@Davehutch wrote:
agree thats what we want for sure thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

Thanks mate we do our best, but if it wasnt for all of us posting we wouldnt have a forum, and dont worry we will have a meet up north one day thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:

affraidfoflfoflfofl

be nice to meet some folks on a north meet sometime stu and marc keep us updated on your project thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
be nice to meet some folks on a north meet sometime stu and marc keep us updated on your project thumbs
Sure will mate dont worry thumbsagree yea Mark thumbs

nice one stu,some great roads and scenery up here thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
you could always sort the anuall rideout there for next year Dick thumbs
agree theres an insentive for ya mate id be up for that thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
you could always sort the anuall rideout there for next year Dick thumbs
agree theres an insentive for ya mate id be up for that thumbs
sorry weve thread hijacked Mark hide

id be more than willing to help with a rideout that meets half way perhaps yorkshire dales or lake district pint

id be more than willing to help with a rideout that meets half way perhaps yorkshire dales or lake district pint
party excellent party

[quote="Stue11"]

That sounds good! I'm just checking that people realise that the "North of England" isn't Manchester. There's still a fair chunk north of that. Leeds is not in Scotland (much as we might wish it was) bananafoflbananafofl