Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

What Do You Buy?

I was just thinking about the 'old days' when I used to wonder whether to splurge 50 coins and risk the gamble of a RMB congratulations

Does anyone buy them any more? Have the contents ever been updated? If not, what's the point of them?

For the record, on the whole the boxes seem to hate me, and I usually get my new items through trading or gifts. I have a friend in the States who is convinced that if she opens boxes at a certain time (when I'm usually asleep) the contents turn out lucky for her! :biggrin: : but they seem to know it's me coming and all the good stuff hides!

What's everyone else thinking?

Good question...

I think they haven't been updated in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages... (juuuuuuuust like the eco boxes.......) Well.. I may buy 1-2 if i'm bored and have a few spare coins (and bored of visiting :blush2: ).. but i always sell back.. you can never have a great loss with them.. the most "sure" boxes.. congratulations

personally i HATE bmb.. YOU CAN N-E-V-E-R find the item you like because there's like a gazilion of them and they don't pay back nothing.. even in gmb if you buy some at some point you'll find something that's worth it! even if you are unlucky as hell! Ashamed

lol! i love and hate the boxes. you guys have to use the "trick" when opening the boxes. it is so time consuming though. i usually only play with the gmbs and sometimes the new eggs but the rmb and bmb - no way i usually just buy the items when it's on sale somewhere here too.

if you don't know the "trick" go here --> http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/tipsandtricks-h21.htm

as for the time, zoonie, i agree with your friend. i think the boxes are more generous at certain times. for me it's at 10:59PM. LOL yes, i said 10:59 PM! ha hah a!!!

I've been using the 'trick' for a while but as you said it is so time consuming. I've actually been quite lucky this week with blue boxes which is very unusual ...but on the whole I only do gold and then usually more when the new items are just released

See, I told you - the lucky time is when I need to be asleep Sad

*pouts* not fair!

LOL, you're so funny! i don't know what it is about that time, but if i log on on thursday at that time, i usually get the new item...

if i'm awake from work this thursday and i get the new item, it's yours!!

OK we will have a deal I send you a couple of boxes - and woe betide you if they're unlucky

(as if they would be)

Zoonie will run around your house nekkid! so be afraid!!!!

im always using the trick but not really nowadays cause have no time...and it really need lots of time for that trick..
but hmmm smorkle , i din know it works on eggs too! haha...
im definitely going to try then!
hehe...

i din open gmbs for like weeks already...
so i always dun get updated with gmbs..
now i think im far behind...
haha and for bmbs.............even worst!

Zoonie wrote:
OK we will have a deal I send you a couple of boxes - and woe betide you if they're unlucky

(as if they would be)

Zoonie will run around your house nekkid! so be afraid!!!!

ba ha ha ah!!!

smorkle was nekkid today (wednesday) for C&G but is going to remain nekkid for the remainder of the week in honor of gaiamaidens new avatar that is also nekkid! it's nekkid all around!! hee hee :biggrin: : :biggrin: :
look what you've started zoonie!! hee hee hee!!

glow88 wrote:
im always using the trick but not really nowadays cause have no time...and it really need lots of time for that trick..
but hmmm smorkle , i din know it works on eggs too! haha...
im definitely going to try then!
hehe...

i din open gmbs for like weeks already...
so i always dun get updated with gmbs..
now i think im far behind...
haha and for bmbs.............even worst!

yup, any of the eggs & boxes!!

Well, it made a change to run nekkid as CeeGeeans had been in their pyjamas since Sunday - and frankly, a few of us were starting to lose friends !!!

New items are out - will ask you later if you want to be my personal box opener, Smorkle *whistles*

Zoonie wrote:
Well, it made a change to run nekkid as CeeGeeans had been in their pyjamas since Sunday - and frankly, a few of us were starting to lose friends !!!

New items are out - will ask you later if you want to be my personal box opener, Smorkle *whistles*

hee hee! i got home at midnight last night and totally missed my darn box opening time! i would be honored to be your personal box opener!! LOL!! Laughing i will try tonight as it is only 8:59pm right now. as long as i don't fall asleep. i promise whatever it is i get during that 1 magical minute, i'll send to you!! hee hee. i hope i don't keep getting classic jeans!! Sad

LOL how fab.

I missed you as last night my time (I am GMT +1 until Sunday 25th October, when I become GMT again)

I have a problem with an awful broadband connection, it struggles to reach just 1Mbps and the connection often drops, so I like people to know if they don't hear back from me, that's very likely why.

Will go and log in to PS shortly and see how many pairs of jeans are in the closet today Laughing
(always supposed it's not wallpapers!)

hee hee. i only got 1 good item. i sent it to ya Smile
got tired of clicking so i had to stop. will try again tomorrow. darn boxes! i lovehate them!!

I used to buy the rmb all the time when I started lol! Since I've found forums lol and now know that there really isn't anything good in them I don't buy them anymore

I'm not usually a superstitious person but I feel that it's not the time, but where you place it, like almost next to the arrow on the right or left hand side of the screen or sometimes the middle of bigger objects like a shelf or a chest or a bed can be really lucky..... but I think my pet just might have mystery box obsessive compulsive disorder! (sorry if that's offensive to anyone)

myladyyawo wrote:
I used to buy the rmb all the time when I started lol! Since I've found forums lol and now know that there really isn't anything good in them I don't buy them anymore

I'm not usually a superstitious person but I feel that it's not the time, but where you place it, like almost next to the arrow on the right or left hand side of the screen or sometimes the middle of bigger objects like a shelf or a chest or a bed can be really lucky..... but I think my pet just might have mystery box obsessive compulsive disorder! (sorry if that's offensive to anyone)

LOL MBOCD!!! i totally have that too! LOL LaughingLaughingLaughing i'm going to try your method as well. but the time thing for me seems to work. between xx:49 pm - xx:59 pm works best for me. ha ha ha!

i use the time trick too and it works just perfect for me.. almost everynight i get 3x 999 in a row, but its between 3 am and 4 am. fortunately i work at nigh and its just bout the time a get home so i dont have the sleeping problem.

BTW i tried the offline tirck with the new cash boxes and it doesnt work first you cant buy the box offline, so i whent online again and bought the box, whent offline and opened it, didnt like the item so i refreshed and when i opened it again i got the exact same item.. i did this about 5 times just to be sure that it doesnt work

Fálcor wrote:
i use the time trick too and it works just perfect for me.. almost everynight i get 3x 999 in a row, but its between 3 am and 4 am. fortunately i work at nigh and its just bout the time a get home so i dont have the sleeping problem.

BTW i tried the offline tirck with the new cash boxes and it doesnt work first you cant buy the box offline, so i whent online again and bought the box, whent offline and opened it, didnt like the item so i refreshed and when i opened it again i got the exact same item.. i did this about 5 times just to be sure that it doesnt work

darn cc box! thanks for letting us know. i only bought it one time then gave up on it!

when i started i bought the rmb but now i never buy them.
the contents really does need to be updated.

lately i've stopped buying ANY box as there's nothing interesting in them... And the odds of finding the new items are almost impossible... for my atleast... it's dissapointing...

Lucky Strike wrote:
lately i've stopped buying ANY box as there's nothing interesting in them... And the odds of finding the new items are almost impossible... for my atleast... it's dissapointing...

i agree. i only open the gmbs to find 999s for the comps. i don't ever really buy them to get the new items. it's so true, they are getting more and more impossible to find! in fact, i've taken to just buying them now!!

Usually I only buy GMB's, but I saw a white mini fridge in a friend's house and i started to buy BMB to get it *3*
3 days later (and a lot of wasted hours :p) I finally found it :3!

PixPix wrote:
Usually I only buy GMB's, but I saw a white mini fridge in a friend's house and i started to buy BMB to get it *3*
3 days later (and a lot of wasted hours :p) I finally found it :3!

oh no!! i hope you didn't lose too many coins! you should just come here and try to trade in the trading section for one....

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
what smorkle said.......but I still buy ALL the boxes.I am weird like that lol

I buy them for the 999s lol

a true addict!! hee hee hee

smorkle wrote:
oh no!! i hope you didn't lose too many coins! you should just come here and try to trade in the trading section for one....

Noup noup, I use always the "trick"
And to get more chances I buy five boxes each time ! Maybe it's not the best way, but with this method I have found two cookie jars, a soy bottle and other stuff XD

I tried to trade here when I lost the hope TT___TT, but three hours later I found it :3

PixPix wrote:
smorkle wrote:

Noup noup, I use always the "trick"
And to get more chances I buy five boxes each time ! Maybe it's not the best way, but with this method I have found two cookie jars, a soy bottle and other stuff XD

I tried to trade here when I lost the hope TT___TT, but three hours later I found it :3

Even that takes too long now you have to press more buttons, seems to take ages lol

clair a bell wrote:
Even that takes too long now you have to press more buttons, seems to take ages lol

Totally agree :s! But nothing like the excitement of the MB's! hohoh :p

You don't know if you'll find something whitin that day... or maybe whitin that week or in the worst case in the next weeks :p!

I prefer the boxes than to trading !