Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

you would not belive it !

So been away on the rideout this weekend thought i would have a lay in this morning WRONG

Got a phone call at 7.30 from Mrs Hutch she had got her car stuck in the carpark at work under a barrier affraid Only took a pic after I had sorted it out , and i had to take a BIG m8 with me , bet you can work the rest out Embarassed

Hope the car is ok dave,parking sensors are good dave hide

@lee wrote:
Its fine lee not a mark , she went far enough to get the bar behind but not that far that the car hit it , Rolling Eyes

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
Its fine lee not a mark , she went far enough to get the bar behind but not that far that the car hit it , Rolling Eyes
thats good then,no damage thumbs

type thing my mother would do (no comments), except cos i used to have a bike trailer she would refuse to have a tow bar lol.

still least you got it sorted mate thumbs

Oh dear Mel Embarassed weve all been there dont worry, least its sorted thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
I said something like that when she rang me at 7.30 angryangryangrycensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredEmbarassed
poor Mel Laughingthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
I said something like that when she rang me at 7.30 angryangryangrycensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredEmbarassed
Shocked thats early Laughing

Of course looking at the bigger picture here have to say it couldnt have happened if it wasnt for your penchant for.. hidecaravans

Very Happy My mother's just as bad and she has a reversing camera on her car. Plus somehow, she managed to hit a fugging great lorry earlier when I was in the car with her. How she missed it, no-one knows

Hey Dave, that's a good anti theft device to stop the chave car thief thumbsthumbs