Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Hola a todos

OK found an internet connection in town, just having a cortado looking out to sea. Just booked two nights in Zaragoza from 2moz, so maybe have a few pics to post in a day or two. Cooler today, about 27 degrees ATM Very Happy just been for a quick blat in the hills on the Bandit. Now off to find wifey on the beach. Hasta la vista! Smile

Hi Dave yep could be worse. Too many half dressed women to look at, making my head hurt! I'll hopefully log in again from Zaragoza. Toodle pip all Smile

Hi Dave yep could be worse. Too many half dressed women to look at, making my head hurt! I'll hopefully log in again from Zaragoza. Toodle pip all Smile
That will do you no good at your age hide
and whats all this "Hola a todos" is that Nottingham talk ?

lucky sod,I shouldnt complain though 5 weeks and I will be boarding a plane bananabanana

thats if the mrs doesnt kill me,for not being carefull and injuring myself affraid

Back in Blighty, didn't take my pooter with me to Zaragoza. Excellent ride there & back BTW. thumbs I'll post up a few pics later if I'm still awake (early start) so just got to change my son's clutch & a few other bits'n'pieces before I go back into wage slavery on Monday morning. affraid

A few pics from our weekend in Zaragoza. Lovely town but the food Shocked this wasn't oily food, this was foody oil. Now I know what it feels like to be a sump. Kept me blowing chunks on Friday night. Anyhow, this is the wife on Puente de Piedra with the Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar in the background. Zaragoza's most famous landmark.

And this is the main square with the basilica and the town hall.

And the Aljaferia palace, built in about 1180. Lovely piece of Islamic architecture when you get inside.

I'll put up some bike pics later. Smile

Nice pics Alan hope you had a good trip, look forward to the bike pics Very Happythumbs

Good pictures mate, looks like the weather was amazing thumbs

Weather was sunny every day average temp around 28 degrees. The ride to Zaragoza is basically the N-232 from Vinaros where our flat is, straight through the mountains and across the plain of Aragon, which is very windy by the way. That made my head shake a bit. Total each way about 150 miles.
Just as we turned off towards the Torre Miro pass I spotted these-must have close to 100 eagles or Griffon Vultures just circling on the thermals.

At the top of Torre Miro close to 4,000 ft and pretty ****ing cold!

The way back was pretty much the same, taking us past one of my favourite ride out destinations, Morella. Still has the old city wall and gateway some way below the old castle.

The road down from Morella, where you start to ride into the warm coastal air. Didn't quite get this pic off in time, otherwise you'd just make out a guy towing a caravan up the pass. Shocked

Back down in the warm stopped for petrol and these babies rocked up. WTF are they?

Lovely pics Alan, yea WTF were those machines, and take those saddle bags of the B12 Twisted EvilVery Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Lovely pics Alan, yea WTF were those machines, and take those saddle bags of the B12 Twisted EvilVery Happythumbs

yes lovely pic's Alan.

The "bike" is a Can-am they sell them here to in Sweden, the thing with it is that you can drive them on a car license here Shocked .
So you dont need a motorcykel license to so that in Sweden Shocked .

But for my self i see a prob. if you want to corner like a real biker it's going to be hard to lean proper def. Laughing

@maveric wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

yes lovely pic's Alan.

The "bike" is a Can-am they sell them here to in Sweden, the thing with it is that you can drive them on a car license here Shocked .
So you dont need a motorcykel license to so that in Sweden Shocked .

But for my self i see a prob. if you want to corner like a real biker it's going to be hard to lean proper def. Laughing
That answerd that one for me thanks thumbs