Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Stormin' the Castle

Not sure if anyone was thinking of going? It's 2nd - 4th Septemeber. I know it's a bit of a trek for our southeren bretheren, but apparently it is good fun Twisted EvilTwisted Evil

Stormin the Castle

Probably going this year, first time I've been, and meeting a few lads there. If anyone is going let me know and can meet up while there.

OOOOhhhhh..... Looks good!!! Checking my shifts and I'm off the 2nd and 3rd thumbs, (Back to work the 4th Sad)

Will run it past my wife and may take our first camping trip!!! Will keep you posted and let you know if I'm going to make it!

@s7orz wrote:
OOOOhhhhh..... Looks good!!! Checking my shifts and I'm off the 2nd and 3rd thumbs, (Back to work the 4th Sad)

Will run it past my wife and may take our first camping trip!!! Will keep you posted and let you know if I'm going to make it!

Sounds good thumbs, but I suppose it does depend on what time your back on the 4th!?!? I'm okay as the girlfriend is away with the kids so I am single for the weekend Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil As you say, let me know if you're heading over.

too far and no money Sad

It's not a cheap weekend, it's what has generally kept me away from it. This year a few lads are heading over and, as previous, she's away with the kids so free weekend Twisted Evilno1Twisted Evilno1

Its not as expensive as you think, £25 for a re booked ticket and i usually take my own drink, dont think its a bad price at the bar anyway, mind you I live about 12 miles from the site so my fuel bills good .

Cant say I am fussed with this years bands but that wont stop me going , so if you go al see you there.

@Les wrote:
Its not as expensive as you think, £25 for a re booked ticket and i usually take my own drink, dont think its a bad price at the bar anyway, mind you I live about 12 miles from the site so my fuel bills good .

Cant say I am fussed with this years bands but that wont stop me going , so if you go al see you there.

Sounds good. Will drop you a line closer to the time thumbsthumbs

Looks good but I'm off climbing in the south of France WHOOP!

ITCHY wrote:
Looks good but I'm off climbing in the south of France WHOOP!

Sounds good thumbsthumbs Enjoy the scenery, just remember that first steps a bitch ShockedShocked