Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

Now im pissed off

Sent my visor back last Monday to be replaced under warranty.... Tuesday they rang me to say my visor is in the local store ( bare in mind this is 30 miles away, so a hours drive on slow roads to get to it ) Get there, pick up my replacement visor which they have had since Tuesday till today, get home to find out this one has done the same as the other!! f****ng anti-glare/anti-fog coating has ran off from the visor giving a frosted section on it making it pointless and useless to use! Thats 2 hours of my time wasted, plus 2 weeks without this helmet and now i got to do another hour trip to drop the visor off so they can send it off to be replaced under warranty.. NOT A HAPPY BUNNY TODAY censored

Fook thats bad luck m8, but cant you post it and claim it back of the dealer scratch

no as i have no receipt ( only bank statement saying the ammount and company ) and they are a Canadian company who will only deal with dealers Sad i wouldnt be too bothered, its the fact its the only helmet that is a perfect fit for me without having to wear a balaclava... and seing as its 'summer' i could really do without the balaclava!

What lid is it?
my shoei moves a little but ive lost a little weight.

Scorpion exo 1000, had it since feb, not had a problem till the other week. Helmet itself is brilliant, just this visor problem

I know the feeling mate Sad its censored annoying when folk just cant do the job asked smacksmacksmack

well the did the job, just the helmet manufacturer obviously doesn't know quality control!

@Stue11 wrote:
I know the feeling mate Sad its censored annoying when folk just cant do the job asked smacksmacksmack
agree

anoying init!

like startright motorcycles mate orderd a cam chain tensioner, 3 and half weeks ago. first wrong one then took them 2 and half weeks to sent the correct one! pea take, bad customer servies tbh

Soo!!! 2 visors sent back for this problem, lets see how the next one turns out in a weeks time ( Bloody waiting sucks.. need my helmet!!! )

@fr499y wrote:
Soo!!! 2 visors sent back for this problem, lets see how the next one turns out in a weeks time ( Bloody waiting sucks.. need my helmet!!! )
Fingers crossed for ya mate thumbs

hope ya sorted soon thumbs

took my hjc back as one of the vents fell out Shocked

The shop sent it some where else Shocked

can you get a normal visor with pinlock for it?

it is a normal visor, standard one for the Exo helmets Shocked

ah right im with you now, hope it works this time.

Aye, i hope they sort it out, cause if i get another thats screwed up i will be pretty damn peev'd. The helmet is lovely, just these visors letting it down

well... no new visor, wont replace the second one as the back i took it back in was scuffed ( dont ask how the hell that effects a visor that wasnt in it.. ) couldn't be bothered to argue it out so stuck with this one with a slight mark, still more usable than the first one. Replacement clear visor is £50+ and a tinted would still set me back atleast £45... new helmet soon i think lol

the law is quite plain mate, if its not fit for purpose you get a refund, go to trading standards

ITCHY wrote:
the law is quite plain mate, if its not fit for purpose you get a refund, go to trading standards
agree