Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweban

ride to day

Me and maveric went to a small island today

Me
[img][/img]

maveric
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

No sunshine but no rain ether

Excellent pics Sweban we will have to have a rideout to yours on day Very Happythumbs thanks for sharing them stunning machines I love you em

looks like a nice part of the world and i love those bikes,nice one sweban thumbs

@pugeyed wrote:
nice pics , love the one in the middle of the road thumbs

It was the best plas we fond to take photo on the hole island

@Stue11 wrote:
Excellent pics Sweban we will have to have a rideout to yours on day Very Happythumbs thanks for sharing them stunning machines I love you em

Your`e are welcome if thats wat you ment

(sometimes i dont get wat you means)

Thanks all maybe some more tomorrow if its not raining

Looks like a good place for a forum rideout Very Happy

Great pics Dude thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Excellent pics Sweban we will have to have a rideout to yours one day Very Happythumbs thanks for sharing them stunning machines I love you em

Stue11 you are more than welcome over here (you all are) Very Happy , we got some roads to test here in south Sweden banana Road teaser :-)
Even got some other clips there too from different contries the hole lot ;-) party

Cheers Maveric

@maveric wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Excellent pics Sweban we will have to have a rideout to yours one day Very Happythumbs thanks for sharing them stunning machines I love you em

Stue11 you are more than welcome over here (you all are) Very Happy , we got some roads to test here in south Sweden banana Road teaser :-)
Even got some other clips there too from different contries the hole lot ;-) party

Cheers Maveric
Thanks for that, the same applies here, your both welcome if i were to visit your backyard i would hire a bike whilst over there and enjoy those lovelly roads thumbs never say never next years holidays are allready booked but will deffenantly one day love to visit Swedan Very Happythumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@maveric wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Cheers Maveric
Thanks for that, the same applies here, your both welcome if i were to visit your backyard i would hire a bike whilst over there and enjoy those lovelly roads thumbs never say never next years holidays are allready booked but will deffenantly one day love to visit Swedan Very Happythumbs

Actually we are going over to UK next summer, So the chance is high to meet IRL then thumbs .
Dont now the date and exact place yet but i will probably now later this summer (going to MCR10 meet at gsx1400.org next summer).
So maybe summer 2013 perhaps i'ts time for a swedish holliday trip Smile .

Cheers Maveric

hi maveric put a post in the hello section,be good to meet up sometime,weve got some places up here similar to swedan thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
hi maveric put a post in the hello section,be good to meet up sometime,weve got some places up here similar to swedan thumbs

Actually i hade allready done that Smilehello section

Was over at UK last summer did Lands end to John o'groates and some places in betveen there thumbs .

Marvelous roads especially in the northen highlands as you can see in the vid's banana from there (look at the youtube link to my library early'er in this thread Smile ).

Yes have been nice to meet somewhere next year.

Cheers Maveric

@maveric wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@maveric wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Cheers Maveric

Actually we are going over to UK next summer, So the chance is high to meet IRL then thumbs .
Dont now the date and exact place yet but i will probably now later this summer (going to MCR10 meet at gsx1400.org next summer).
So maybe summer 2013 perhaps i'ts time for a swedish holliday trip Smile .

Cheers Maveric
For sure i wont rule it out many thanks thumbs

@maveric wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Cheers Maveric

We are waiting for the one from forsakar and kivik Smile

@sweban wrote:
@maveric wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Cheers Maveric

We are waiting for the one from forsakar and kivik Smile

Done mate look here vid's.

Cheers Maveric