Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Forum merchandise (chat)

I'm expecting you to come round and sew my patch on for me dave.

ITCHY wrote:
I was expecting to come round yours and dawn sew them on for us thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

Message from the wife................. finger

ITCHY wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:

Message from the wife................. finger
lol! she said come round when your at work hide

@darkember wrote:
Where do we go to pay the invoice all I got was your email address??

agree Clicked the link to pay it this morning and all it did was bring up an e-mail HuhscratchHuhscratch

Invoice paid Dave. Should have that by now!?! Have PM an address to send the stuff to when it arrives.

Thanks for the work done thumbsthumbs

Order has now been placed with a £100 deposit , He said he wanted to do a sample first for me to look at , so will keep you all informed thumbs

Just had a call from where we are having the stuff done ,and he said he will be working on the design on Monday and by the end of next week will have a sample made up for me to look at , then he will get them done thumbs So as soon as I have been and had a look I will try and take a pic and keep you all informed thumbssorry its taking so long Embarassed

@Davehutch wrote:
Just had a call from where we are having the stuff done ,and he said he will be working on the design on Monday and by the end of next week will have a sample made up for me to look at , then he will get them done thumbs So as soon as I have been and had a look I will try and take a pic and keep you all informed thumbssorry its taking so long Embarassed

It is better good then fast

@sweban wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

It is better good then fast

agree

dave I need mine for the 28th of this month so I can do the modeling shoot in greece fofl

@Davehutch wrote:
just had a phone call from the guy doing the merchandise, wants me to nip over at 4 for a look thumbs will let you know how I get on
been to see him and he said I should have it all done easily within the next 2 weeks probably sooner partyparty So as soon as i know i will let you know then send it out thumbs

I reckan Daves ran off with the money for a new van Twisted Evilthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
I reckan Daves ran off with the money for a new van Twisted Evilthumbs
or the bike he didnt get Laughing

when ya doing biker stickers. could add one to the bike above the bandit forum one on my screen. but thats a visor one i used its curved

@Davehutch wrote:
just been called in he wanted me to look at the patten for the embroidery, looks good he said we should have them in a few days party

looking great Dave thumbsthumbs .

Really looking forward to get them now party .

Cheers Maveric

WHOOP!, wont have time to get round to yours now Dave so can you post mine please, thanks Bud Very Happy

ITCHY wrote:
WHOOP!, wont have time to get round to yours now Dave so can you post mine please, thanks Bud Very Happy
no piss off ..............

ok m8 no probs thumbs

All orders posted first class this morning , except those with the beanies sorry they had censored them up but promise me they will be ready on Tuesday ,and I will post them orders out first class thumbs ,
Hope you are all happy with your orders ,I think they have done a great job party
And thanks all salutesorry its taken so long Embarassed

Ps Stu let me know if your polo fits if not I will get you anouther because i censored up on yours and mine ordered large instead of xl Embarassed , But saying that mine fits me thumbs

nice one dave,and stop saying sorry im not comeing round to beat you up now LaughingLaughing

thumbsthumbsthumbs

Just back from Scotland, so looking forward to the polo and badge. Will let you know what they're like when they come in. Just to repeat everyone else, thanks for the work Dave thumbsthumbs

Just had a call the beanie hats will be ready to pick up at 5.30, so I will put them in the post first thing in the morning first class

Recieved mine today Dave thanks again, the shirt was a little tight on the arms but apart from that it fits perfectly, good work mate quality shirts thumbs

got mine this morning too,good work dave well chuffed thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Recieved mine today Dave thanks again, the shirt was a little tight on the arms

Well that's hardly a surprise now, is it. Smile

Got mine today Dave. Ideal fit! Took the bigger size to make it comfortable to wear, and so I wouldn't have the problem Stue11 has ShockedShocked