Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Castrol Colour VTR for Sale

Didn't think he'd do it, but the young 'un is looking to sell his Firestorm. He's looking for something faster affraidaffraid . Anyway, for those who haven't seen it, link with some photos below. I don't believe it's got anything specially modded apart from the paint job and end cans. I'll see if I can get a video clip of it running, sounds good thumbsthumbs .

I did consider keeping it, but no good to me Sad . He's looking for £1,800 for it, I believe it's a 99 on a 'W' plate. It's got the usual age marks etc, good bike for it's age but it's not immaculate, it has been ridden. (Before anyone thinks they can bag a bargain that no-one knows about, it's NOT an SP1. The decals were on it when we bought it. It's still a quick bike LaughingLaughing )

If anyone wants any more info let me know and I'll find out.

Pics of Bike

Stunning bike, im sure some one will snap her up thumbs

Faster affraidaffraid . Those in the right hands will reach 160 on a pretty standard setup. Where is he wanting to go from there. Busa, R1??

Guest Guest
wouldnt wanna hit 160 on a firestorm, fuel would run out at the speed of light.

@darkember wrote:
Faster affraidaffraid . Those in the right hands will reach 160 on a pretty standard setup. Where is he wanting to go from there. Busa, R1??

I think he's looking at an R1, possibly a Blade. He can ride it as he's already left an M3 trailing behind him, so it can move affraidaffraid

Guest Guest
@darkember wrote:

I think he's looking at an R1, possibly a Blade. He can ride it as he's already left an M3 trailing behind him, so it can move affraidaffraid

if you have any affection for him steer him towards the blade, saw the new R1 at wsb and its not pretty, the blade on the other hand is a stunner. the vtr looks dead nice btw.

@airlock wrote:
@darkember wrote:

if you have any affection for him steer him towards the blade, saw the new R1 at wsb and its not pretty, the blade on the other hand is a stunner. the vtr looks dead nice btw.

Thanks for the heads up. Will try and point him the right way. Must admit I thought he would have kept the VTR, given the look, speed and handling. But he's 24 and knows everything affraidfoflaffraidfofl

@airlock wrote:
@darkember wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. Will try and point him the right way. Must admit I thought he would have kept the VTR, given the look, speed and handling. But he's 24 and knows everything affraidfoflaffraidfofl
Cannot tell em Mike Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@airlock wrote:

mind you im still the same now Laughing

is he mad? he will regret selling it for a R1 or blade... the torque on a big twin will leave most things for dust!! ah well if top speed is his thing and ragging the shit outta bike to get it there/for the thrill then hey ho! i know what i would do, thats keep the damn VTR!!! good luck with the sale, cracking looking bike.

Do remind him he is going back to painful high resonance vibrations. Numb thumb down & bum syndrome after 60 miles LaughingLaughing

Tell him to go careful Mike, he goes fast enough as it is Very Happythumbs lovely bike im sure he will sell it thumbs

Thanks to all for the comments and quotes. Will pass all the information along. I'm in agreement with it all. For me I would keep the bike. The colour scheme is fantastic, handling and speed are more than enough. Why would you sell it? May keep it, sell mine and see if I can pick up an older cheap tourer or such. Will speak to him, and my Dad, see what they say. Again, thanks to all. thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@airlock wrote:

mind you im still the same now Laughing

agree but wasn't sure whether I should say anything foflfoflhide