Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

pre xmas get together

aye!! weekends gunna be like summer! ( you know, 12*C and sunny Very Happy ) Think about it, its a good excuse to dig the bikes out for what most of you lot will call the last time lol party

@dick65 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
everyone going in cars then? lol
Im hoping for a lift so i can have a couple drinkingdrinkingthumbs

only a couple Smile lightweight hide only working ya m8 thumbs
If i have anymore than 2 Dave gets excited Laughinghide

@Stue11 wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
everyone going in cars then? lol
Im hoping for a lift so i can have a couple drinkingdrinkingthumbs

only a couple Smile lightweight hide only working ya m8 thumbs
If i have anymore than 2 Dave gets excited Laughinghide

lol!lol!thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
Dave, you still got my number? and what pub you got planned or is it browse stratford then decide? lol i know theres a few on the High Street which are pretty relaxed pubs thumbs
yes still got your number matt. think there is a pub next to the travel lodge thumbs

were getting dropped of around 7:30 near Cox's yard so will pop straight in there for one.

I cant make it sorry....im left alone at home with the animals and i have no wheels, have a great time everyone and ile look forward to meeting up again soon thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
I cant make it sorry....im left alone at home with the animals and i have no wheels, have a great time everyone and ile look forward to meeting up again soon thumbs
Thats a shame m8 thumb down

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
I know mate, Day101 is in love now, hence why he hasnt been on here much lol, he said he hasnt left....he was originally going to drive on saturday..as i fancied a couple of jars, not to worry though there will be other meets mate thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
I know mate, Day101 is in love now, hence why he hasnt been on here much lol, he said he hasnt left....he was originally going to drive on saturday..as i fancied a couple of jars, not to worry though there will be other meets mate thumbs
yes gathered he was in love , hope I dont meet her, the censored taking my boyfriend from me fofl

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

How far from Stratford are you? I know what it looks like on the map, but is it far? scratch (Does that make sense?)

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

How far from Stratford are you? I know what it looks like on the map, but is it far? scratch (Does that make sense?)
Im about 60mile Mike, it aint that far really, i would have come but the mrs as used up all her hols recently for personal reasons and its her weekend to work Sad im sorry i couldnt make it mate as i like ya company, we will meet again next year for sure, have a good day all and take some descent pics to remind us of what were all missing thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Im about 60mile Mike, it aint that far really, i would have come but the mrs as used up all her hols recently for personal reasons and its her weekend to work Sad im sorry i couldnt make it mate as i like ya company, we will meet again next year for sure, have a good day all and take some descent pics to remind us of what were all missing thumbs

If you want to come over Stue, more than happy to bring you across then drop you off later on. At 60mile it's not that far. thumbs

[quote="BanditMike"]

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

If you want to come over Stue, more than happy to bring you across then drop you off later on. At 60mile it's not that far. thumbs [/quo Thats very kind of you mate much appreciated, but you have enough miles to cover as it is mate so dont worry, i couldnt and wouldnt expect anyone to do that thumbs

[quote="Stue11"]

@Stue11 wrote:

If you want to come over Stue, more than happy to bring you across then drop you off later on. At 60mile it's not that far. thumbs [/quo Thats very kind of you mate much appreciated, but you have enough miles to cover as it is mate so dont worry, i couldnt and wouldnt expect anyone to do that thumbs
I also have to stay and look after the animals lol

[quote="Stue11"]

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Ok mate. I'll PM you my number so if you can get an "animal sitter" let me know and I'll come across. Shame your not coming, the good lady was looking forward to meeting the Forum "Vin Diesel" LaughingLaughing

[quote="BanditMike"]

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Ok mate. I'll PM you my number so if you can get an "animal sitter" let me know and I'll come across. Shame your not coming, the good lady was looking forward to meeting the Forum "Vin Diesel" LaughingLaughing
on that note ile see what i can do Laughingthumbs

Glad you all had a good time and well done for Mike for organising it thumbs

nice one all,lets hope we all have some good meets next year,as in north meet south LaughingLaughing and so on thumbsthumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:
nice one all,lets hope we all have some good meets next year,as in north meet south LaughingLaughing and so on thumbsthumbsthumbs
agreeagreeno1no1
agree for sure Lee pint

@lee wrote:

agree . Defo up for that. Very good evening had, even with being sat below the bands dressing room and the drummer getting himself warmed up!?! Mind you the music was good, Foo Fighters tribute band thumbsthumbs .

Good to see everyone again, thanks to all for turning up, looking forward to the next one Very HappythumbsLaughingthumbs

See Dave got my best side in most of the photos, I even managed to get hidden behind a chicken Laughingthumbsbananacheers

@fr499y wrote:
well ya know who to blame for that one lol!

Couldn't comment mate, but I think she did the camera, and me, a favour foflfofl

@lee wrote:

Yeh people come down my way, to the beach. Lol