Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darkember

Be warned not for the faint at heart

PLEASE READ ALL BELOW BEFORE OPENING

This is what we need in the UK, but not just for DD.

Singapore punishment for drunk driving, 1st offense

You may not want to watch or may not be able to watch, but read below to get the message...

Wow!!! This hurt just to watch it, brutal but, I'll tell you it's more effective than a £500 fine with probation. Nine lashes with a 'rotan' (rattan) cane for drunk driving first offense!

The second offence is worse! I'd bet he couldn't sit down for several weeks after this one!
This man was caught driving while under the influence of alcohol, in Singapore , first offense.
Singapore does not have a drunk driving problem: So children and pedestrians don’t get killed by drunk drivers. In the uk they get sent on a speed and driving awareness course. UK Drink Driving Statistics. • On average 3000 people are killed or seriously injured each year by drunken drivers.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy293/darkember8/Stuff/?action=view&current=Singapore_Punishment.mp4

dont let Jezza see that , it will turn him on affraid

On a serious note if drink drivers/ thieves and so on, got that here I am sure it would make them think a bit more than sitting in prison watching tv

@Davehutch wrote:
dont let Jezza see that , it will turn him on affraid

On a serious note if drink drivers/ thieves and so on, got that here I am sure it would make them think a bit more than sitting in prison watching tv
agree

OMFG!!!! couldn't watch it all my arse was hurting for him but then I really don't agree with drink driving either.

Guest Guest
bloody hell, lennin could have taken lessons from these messed up folk. then again i imagine reoffending rate is good and low.

@Stue11 wrote:
He got off lightly i think Shocked

agree I've always said that the legal limit for alcohol in the blood, regards to driving, should be zero.Want to drive? Don't drink. To me it's very very simple.

As also stated above, should be for more than than just DD. Would certainly create an effective deterrent

Maybe they should re-introduce the cane into schools too - for the worst offenders!, I lived in south africa for a number of years when I was young and they had the cane there - I can absolutely guarantee that ALL the pupils in every school I attended were of exemplary behaviour thumbs , it's this whole bs thing with "human rights" and "political correctness" - our government has gone bonkers with it all to the point that if someone breaks into your house and you beat the sh*t out of them, you get arrested for assault while they get tea and biscuits at "victim counselling", or if you accidentally brush against or bump into someone in the street, you can find yourself in court being sued for injuring them!! Shocked ,as for political correctness gone mad, I remember the good old days of BLACKBOARDS and GOLLIWOGS etc - because of all this "softly does it" crud nobody has either any respect for, or faith in authority anymore and certain people think they can get away with blue murder!!, I think it's a bloody good idea personally, it would clear a lot of space in the prisons for proper crims and those punished for their misdemeanours with the cane would also have to live with the shame of their visible punishment which would be a very effective deterrent to other potential offenders thumbs - as long as they don't apply it to speeding in rural areas cos I'd have a very sore bottom! Laughing

One of the lads at work did ask whether that was also an unofficial 2 month driving ban foflfofl