• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweban

Waht happens

over there hope no one of you or youre familys had get in trouble

frome those censored on the streets

thanks sweban alls well up here,i live in the middle of nowhere thumbs

Cheers Sweban for your concerns, Lets wait and see how they deal with this tonight.its a disgrace and these people are scum have no place here Shoot to kill I say scum

bunch of bloody idiots, nothing to do with rioting, it's just plane looting angry

thanks sweban for you concern , it must look bad from the out side (dont look better from the inside) but it is a small group of censored and I feel ashamed to be ENGLISH

but its really good of you to think of us m8 thumbs
thankyou for yur concern , and i think that goes form all of us here thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
thanks sweban for you concern , it must look bad from the out side (dont look better from the inside) but it is a small group of censored and I feel ashamed to be ENGLISH

agreeagree

Thankyou Sweban i have a lot of family tied up in this and its not nice thanks for your concerns thumbs

Well said Luke.
I see on the news good people are now patroling some of the streets in Enfield

Just be carefull with what you post guys or ile have to remove the topic most of them are english citizens doing the damage to there own backyards, its not a riot anymore its looting.

The cops are doing jack shit. The twats need to be beaten. You ever see the french police deal with scum like this. They use basball bats & too bad if you are an idle bystander angryangryangryangryangryangry

Your right Stu but I think most or all of us are so pissed off with these idiots its some times hard to contain what you scribble down.Cheers any way I passed by you yesterday late pm.

@XS1100 wrote:
Your right Stu but I think most or all of us are so pissed off with these idiots its some times hard to contain what you scribble down.Cheers any way I passed by you yesterday late pm.
agree Gaz ive got family caught up in this censored and i agree with most posts but as a forum i wont tolerate racial comments etc etc thats what i meant by my post thumbs

this is what happens when you have generation after generation of children who have no discipline in schools or at home.there is no punishment except to be told to think very hard about what youve just done,well im sorry but IT DOESNT WORK. children need discipline and we are now paying for the abolition of proper punishments in schools and the ban on smacking children.

@Stue11 wrote:
Thankyou Sweban i have a lot of family tied up in this and its not nice thanks for your concerns thumbs

Stue11, didn't realise you had family in the middle of this. Hope they're okay and are managing to stay put and out of the way of all this, as much as they're able to.

Hopefully the Police will be more "robust" this evening. Something needs to be done as the "wait it out" approach doesn't seem to be working ShockedShocked

agree Valid points above as well.

this is what happens when you have generation after generation of children who have no discipline in schools or at home.there is no punishment except to be told to think very hard about what youve just done,well im sorry but IT DOESNT WORK. children need discipline and we are now paying for the abolition of proper punishments in schools and the ban on smacking children.
agree

agree
Also knicked from else where but totaly agree with this person.
I am from South Africa and I would guarantee that these riots would have been stopped in their tracks on the first day if we had deployed just 100 members from the South African Police Service (Riot Unit) in the UK.
We have a history of violence and we know how to handle rioters properly the first time. We are not scared to use tear gas, rubber bullets and shear extreme force to get the job done. The UK police force looks pathetic and petty on the television and look better suited to look after 5 year olds in a crèche.
It looks as though the only way forward for the UK to come right now, would be for the UK Army to be sent in and take control of the situation.
In South Africa, the community would have stood up to these thugs on the first night as well, citizen arrests are common here and criminal activities are not tolerated or you pay the price.

@XS1100 wrote:
agree
Also knicked from else where but totaly agree with this person.
I am from South Africa and I would guarantee that these riots would have been stopped in their tracks on the first day if we had deployed just 100 members from the South African Police Service (Riot Unit) in the UK.
We have a history of violence and we know how to handle rioters properly the first time. We are not scared to use tear gas, rubber bullets and shear extreme force to get the job done. The UK police force looks pathetic and petty on the television and look better suited to look after 5 year olds in a crèche.
It looks as though the only way forward for the UK to come right now, would be for the UK Army to be sent in and take control of the situation.
In South Africa, the community would have stood up to these thugs on the first night as well, citizen arrests are common here and criminal activities are not tolerated or you pay the price.

Couldn't agree more. This country is too politicly correct and it pisses alot of people off.
Some little scrote goes and robs a few cars and burns them out and what happens............he'll get a little holiday and a pat on the head saying now now dont do it again. censoredcensoredcensored

aye! its just a holiday inside to scum with nothing..

@Davehutch wrote:

Ye it looks bad from over here