Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bladerunner

Lets be careful out there

Its that time of year again when the farmers are in their fields harvesting the crops so just a reminder to be a bit more observant and take a little more care in the countryside,keep an eye out for mud and crap on the roads(one of the worst hazards is grain thats fallen out of trailers,like little marbles) also keep an eye out for farm machinery on the narrower roads, some of its so wide it can block nearly all the road and thats the last thing you want to find when you go round a corner at xxxmph.Be careful when following tractors pulling trailers,chances are they're not going to indicate before turning into a field and if your overtaking it at the very moment,your not going to come off very well in a fight with a 10 tonne trailer.rule of thumb down is if you see a tractor/combine or some other such machine the chances are its being driven by somebody whos been at work for 15 hours and is very tired so the last thing on his/her mind is looking out for bikes.

Very good point mate i know to well about that living were i live thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Very good point mate i know to well about that living were i live thumbs
agree yep i live in the middle of it all as well thumbs

Point well made thumbs I'm fairly urban so generally only see them on a weekend while I'm out and about.