Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
day101

Bloody Paintballing!!!

Well sunday went paint balling with pike37 off here and some members of his family. great day until half way through i run slide and twist my knee ! i know how stue11 feels with his knee now lol. ouch thumb down

SWMBO and I played paintball a few years ago and she still has the scars on her leg Twisted Evil

Scars Shocked kinnel Gav you aren't supposed to have a bayonet fixed to your paintball gun Laughing

Hope the knee heals soon
thumbs

dont compare it to stue knee, I just think he was after some loveing of dave,dont tell them I said that though hide

Someone mention my name on this thread Laughingthumbsyour only jelous Lee cause Dave loves me more lolOh and get well soon Luke i lost out on £250 brake job today Twisted Evilthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Someone mention my name on this thread Laughingthumbsyour only jelous Lee cause Dave loves me more lolOh and get well soon Luke i lost out on £250 brake job today Twisted Evilthumbs
sorry john, you know id rather be at work than stuck at home lol

@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
I know mate fairplay to ya youve been with us for over 3 years and youve had no time of due to illness other than ya hols so i aint worried mate thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
I know mate fairplay to ya youve been with us for over 3 years and youve had no time of due to illness other than ya hols so i aint worried mate thumbs
employer of the year stue,look after him there aint many with that record thumbs

ive been brought up in a working house hold. and work hard for what you get. thumbs

@day101 wrote:
ive been brought up in a working house hold. and work hard for what you get. thumbs
topman,shame most of the younger generation dont do the same

you do right mate,people dont give ya nice things you after earn them thumbs

@lee wrote:
@day101 wrote:

To true Lee, hes been with me since he was 19 and i guessed he was a good lad, trouble is i cant get rid of the bugga now Twisted Evil only kidding mate thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
@day101 wrote:

To true Lee, hes been with me since he was 19 and i guessed he was a good lad, trouble is i cant get rid of the bugga now Twisted Evil only kidding mate thumbs
he would miss me too much if i went lol. Laughing

@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:
@day101 wrote:

who would do is bike then? lol!

@lee wrote:
@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

Very true i do miss him, hes a good mate too, god i can feel the love Laughing

@lee wrote:
@day101 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@lee wrote:

Good Point Lee Laughing