Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

stupid people!

How thick do people get, especially a mother!

drivivng down a road to town doing 30, woman could see for miles as is a straight little road, but og no she walks out like 10 yeards infront of me with 2 kids.

she ran dragging one kid, but other one she let go and he stood and froze in the road. skidded, and had to swerv round him!

How retarded do people get jeez! guess good job i wasnt in a car or i would have hit the poor sod.

Unfortunately it's why insurance is so expensive. The question wouldn't be why did she let her kids cross the road, the question would be why didn't you slow down? Stupid censoredcensoredcensored

Well spotted and avoided thumbs

cheers, remember on my cbr125. going past a secondary school a girl crossed from the middle island without looking. and screamed when i was 2 intches from her legs. Rolling Eyes

cheers, remember on my cbr125. going past a secondary school a girl crossed from the middle island without looking. and screamed when i was 2 intches from her legs. Rolling Eyes

Some people just got to learn the hard way ShockedShocked

You seem to be a bit of a people magnet chad! Laughing well done on avoiding a accident mate thumbs

thanx guys. more of a rant over the stupid woman lol.

thing is if i hit the kid who would they blame!

me, was he drivivng stupidly, was he going to fast, yet i was doing 30, on a 30. and they walked out 10 yards if that from infront of me!

thanx guys. more of a rant over the stupid woman lol.

thing is if i hit the kid who would they blame!

me, was he drivivng stupidly, was he going to fast, yet i was doing 30, on a 30. and they walked out 10 yards if that from infront of me!

I got caught "speeding" (35 in a 30, not 86 on a motorway!?!) and got to do a "Speed Awareness" course. I made exactly the same point as above. The fact that as drivers/riders we have the road, road markings, road signs, vehicles in front, behind, to the left and right, then the roads in front, behind, to the left and right, traffic lights, pelican crossing, zebra crossing etc. Then in addition to all that we have to watch for idiots running across the road! I did ask wouldn't it be easier to educate the pedestrian rather than the driver? Still waiting for an answer!

The thing that really gets me where women and kids are concerned when they cross the road they stand safely on the kerb but put the pram / pushchair into the gutter Shocked how thick is that

@suzukijax wrote:
The thing that really gets me where women and kids are concerned when they cross the road they stand safely on the kerb but put the pram / pushchair into the gutter Shocked how thick is that
agree

Guest Guest
@Davehutch wrote:
@suzukijax wrote:
agree

Well I guess I would have felt a bit of an arse hole turning my back to the road to get the pram down behind me.

I guess I must have been pretty good at looking left and right and checking there was no traffic though, as his 16 now!!

when i first got back into bikes about 15 years ago i bought myself a big fast blackbird and brought it home.The next day I took my Mrs out on the back,bearing in mind she had never been on a bike in her life and just didnt know what to expect.We had gone about 50 yards from our house and a woman who had just picked her kids up from scool pulled straight out in front of us while she was spun around 180 degrees shouting at little Tommy and Jane in the back.She never looked for us,never saw us and never even knew what she had done.needless to say it didnt put the mrs off but it came very close to having us off.