Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scrambler

Puppy stolen by two bikers, do you know them?

STOLEN from West Bromwich B70 on 25.08.11
King Charles Cavalier, male, 16 weeks old, red/white, MICROCHIPPED!
Thieves entered a business premises and snatched puppy from its puppy pen.
Below is a CCTV image of the thieves leaving on a bike believed to be an Enduro CCM404. The helmets worn are very distinctive.

If anyone recognise the riders,the bike, their helmets or know the whereabouts of the pup, please contact K9 Search UK on 07988 433187 in the strictest confidence.

Doglost thread here.

i really dont like thieve's hope you find the puppy matey Oh and them too.!

just seen the poor pup between them on the bike! must have been scary as hell for it!!! hope they get what they deserve

Guest Guest
what kind of sick c**t steals a puppy?

The worlds gone mad,hope the censoredcensored get caught

hope the pups ok

Local residents have come forward with colours on the helmets, especially the star and colours of the bike and have said they live a few streets away from the Trading Estate.

Not very bright either by the sound of it.

@Stue11 wrote:
@airlock wrote:
agree

at £500+ a pup of your hard earned the thievin sods are on a gud thing... well that ids unless u catch em and accidentaly break a finger or two... Wink

@Stue11 wrote:
@airlock wrote:
agree

at £500+ a pup of your hard earned the thievin sods are on a gud thing... well that ids unless u catch em and accidentaly break a finger or two... Wink

agree Thats what we've recently paid for ours Rob Shocked I think a lot of pups are stolen to order, big buisiness. At least it was micro chipped. Hope its returned safe and sound, thieving scum thumb downangryangry

@airlock wrote:

agreecensoredcensoredcensoredcensored hope thay cant walk anymore wen thay find them

angryangrycensored I hope they get them and that the puppy is OK

Don't look like 'bikers' to me, just look like the usual crop of scooter riding, crosser helmet-wearing chavvy scumbags we seem to have in abundance round here.

I don't know what i'd do if someone stole our dog, the price is irrelevant, it's almost like someone kidnapping a member of your family! No

Hope they're found, the pup is alright and they're brought to justice! thumbs

I thought "Bikers" was stretching it - kids more like but its not the only case on the go at the moment, several litters have been lifted recently but this case close to home looks like kids again...
burglars-take-precious-puppy

I dont know how they find the cheek!

there chavs on a ccm probs also stolen. can see why they would nick a cavie tbf, very expensive dogs for what they are

Hey hey result thumbs just hope the thieves get caught or even a good kick'in but i mean that in a nice friendly non violent sort ov way....NOT