Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steph42

Wanted mille swingarm

Any1 live close to a bike breakers or any1 possibly have 1 ov these.. i'm look'in for an Aprilia RSVr mille swingarm the later style (bannana style)04 onwards i think for the exup in the project section.

Can any1 help ?

Steve

im a bike breaker in a way.nothing like that. but ive got some contacts ill ask for you thumbs

nice1 bro ive got the cash sitting for it , ive mis'd a few on evilbay and went to buy 4 but they were knackrd . As long as its straight with no dents or dings and if its tarnished thats ok as im gona mirror polish it anyway thumbs

Something like this Cool

Got a mate who's got a one man bike shop and does a bit of breaking, he's got that one, looks OK no gouges/scratches etc just a bit grubby. Thinks it's an 02 ish bike and thought the swingarms were all banana not just from 04.
He wants £40 for it and the linkages are included.
If you're interested he's Mike Ford (RSC Motorcycles) give him a bell on 07817 717092. (it's Stoke-ish area)

Those swingarms must be about the nicest OE ones out there, shame it's way too much work to fit it to a Bandit otherwise it would have been in my shed ages ago Sad

thanks for that mate but its the later style i'm after its bannana shaped on both sides, thanks anyway thumbs

I can help you tho i've a brand new (never) fitted 04 gsxr thou satin black swingarm in the factory packaging , i bought it when the local suzuki dealer closed a few years back. its yours for what i paid for it which was £50 bucks if its any good to you Wink

Never mind, shows how much him and me know about them. Embarassed
That K4 is a bargain but I'll have to pass, got other irons in the fire at the moment, thanks anyway. thumbs

Aren't the shocks off centre on those. My mates got one and iv said in the past they're very good looking arms and pointed that out as possibly why they're not used n fighters much?

No mate the shocks in the usual place not offset, i've done the swap a few times already on 1st gen fireblades tbh its a really easy swap Very Happy
i've measured up on the exup frame & with a few tweeks it'l slot right in ive also got an ohlins zx-10 race shock to use as well with it

@2wheels wrote:
Aren't the shocks off centre on those. My mates got one and iv said in the past they're very good looking arms and pointed that out as possibly why they're not used n fighters much?

I thought that at as well when I first checked them out but the arm sits "offset" so the bottom mount is central when fitted. But it's 30odd mm wider than the Bandit and probably a lot of other bikes as well, way too much to bodge it on without major frame mods.