Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

stupid! ebay tw*ts!!!

bit of a rant!

someone bought the virago carbs. they worked fine, i even rode the bike when they worked

bloke got them and instantly put bad feedback! tosser!

now hes emailed asking for a part refund, and said he had to bin the bodies. well sorry seeing as been an arse and they worked i dont want to offer part refund. thing is how can ebay say i have to fully refund and get the back? he said hes binned the bodies, and stripped them!

his problem. if he had emailed nicely and not done feed back i would have re-funded some, got god you get some bells!! censored

e mail him back chad and tell him youll refund him if he sends the carbs back as he got them mate

yeh if he replys i will do. thumbs

guess it wont happen if they are striped and half binned! Laughing

when we have had 3x problems.

first was we sent lock set and forgot fuel cap, the bloke had a rally on the monday and this was friday. so i paid £11 to have a fuel cap to be there next day and it did, problem solved.

bloke who bough wheel said about a couple of loose seized spokes he was happy with a part refund of £20 to sort this.

but this bloke didnt email for a solution jumped in there being an arse. so im going to be an arse back!

Why did he strip them if they were no good. So easy to email you and send them back. Once he stripped and binned the bodies he screwed them up not you. This guy appears to be a trickster. Don't refund him 1p. Can you add your comments to his bad feedback?

the problem is, buyers can open disputes with paypal/ebay and win far too easily!!

Reply to his feed back saying carbs were fully tested and running fine and he has messed with them, if e bay get involved send them a copy of his message saying he has stripped the carbs and binned parts stating that you will give full refund under the conditions Stan stated.

That should sort any problems.

If they were no good he should have sent em
Back as they were, end of story. In stripping and binning them he's voided any rights imo

agree

The ebay / paypal arbitration thingy seems to be very skewed in favour of the buyer - add to that the inability to now leave negative feedback against a buyer, the last year has seen a bit of a jump in con artists in my fairly limited experience. The 'quick neg then offer to remove it if you get a quick refund' is fairly common.

Definitely do the 'Send them back as they were and I will give you a refund' email and see what happens. If he does open a dispute then at least you have responded quickly and offered to resolve the situation.

If it all goes sour you have the opportunity to reply to his negative feedback - just put something relevant like "Offered buyer full refund, he declined as was unable to return the carbs", which comes across as *much* more reasonable than some of the "bloke is a robbing muppet n a chancer, needs some windows to lick" style ones that you sometimes see.

Don't worry about the negative feedback too much, I always make a judgement of the replies left and figure that everyone is likely to encounter one or two idiots on there. Good luck and don't forget to add the bloke to your 'blocked bidders' list to prevent him messing you about in the future.