• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

2012 rideout (lakes 28th july)

@dick65 wrote:
nice one rich i might be coming down for that thumbs

you better.

south ride, mums tirned round said we may be going wales!! i was pead she said we wernt if they do, they will go that weekend on the saturay, or friday, so ill ride the bike up there follow someone there lol. i aint missing this for wales can get myself there anyway lol.

@dick65 wrote:
nice one rich i might be coming down for that thumbs

you better.

south ride, mums tirned round said we may be going wales!! i was pead she said we wernt if they do, they will go that weekend on the saturay, or friday, so ill ride the bike up there follow someone there lol. i aint missing this for wales can get myself there anyway lol.
what ??

that weekend mum has turned round saying we may be going wales. but im not missing this meet, so if anyone lives that way i may follow them back on the bike. unless i get the cage out and go wales after. thumbs

that weekend mum has turned round saying we may be going wales. but im not missing this meet, so if anyone lives that way i may follow them back on the bike. unless i get the cage out and go wales after. thumbs
which 28th july ?

got a few mates from the north east coming to the rideout one of whom is quite famous and very very wealthy but he rides a harley most of you will of heard his drumming Cool

got a few mates from the north east coming to the rideout one of whom is quite famous and very very wealthy but he rides a harley most of you will of heard his drumming Cool
Who that be then Very Happy

one of my lads is coming to the campsite to bring a gazebo and the big tent also he will bring the barbecue and some grub and the beer etc so dont bother overloading your bikes partypartyparty

what about leather tho
seeing as the cow was dead and i wear it for protection on the bike you have to draw the line somewhere,when i was a vegan i didnt do leather thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
what about leather tho
seeing as the cow was dead and i wear it for protection on the bike you have to draw the line somewhere,when i was a vegan i didnt do leather thumbs
good to know mate thumbs

May be of future use. Carsington Water is roughly in the middle of the UK. Its just up from Matlock Bath (biker town) and Cromford. Over the road is a campsite and just up the road is the Knockerdown Pub that does camping and the publican is a biker. Plenty of twisties (Via Gellia Road)

due to the censoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensored manager of a censoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensored I work for

I wont be going to this,unless I find new employment

@lee wrote:
due to the censoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensored manager of a censoredcensoredcensoredcensoredcensored I work for

aint you got flu that day?

@lee wrote:

dont you like him Lee ? Laughing and if you make it or not ,we will meet up next year m8 thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

dont you like him Lee ? Laughing and if you make it or not ,we will meet up next year m8 thumbs

put it this way dave,if I didnt need a job the police would have picked me up today

Ive never worked for anyone thats so unreasonable

will start a post to let ya know whats gone off

ok peeps i think im gonna try and organise a rideout for next year its going to be somewhere central to all members probs yorkshire or the lakes any feedback is more than welcome thumbs

Now Stan , Might tag along ,just need to check work incase in need to put a day in .

stan if you need anyone to check a route out with you gives a shout m8 thumbs

enjoyed the lakes when i done it on the bike in 08 and would have loved to have done the lakes again however I'm on holiday in italy until the 6th august.... but I will be doing the Bulldog Bash from the 9th August , if anyone else is doing it and wants to meet up.