Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

buell

Okay I've started a savings account for when resriction is up. Looking at buell, what people think of theum. Any good or are they crap

a mate of mine had a few years back and the build quality was quiet poor the worst thing was the swing arm came adrift whilst he was riding luckly he was in slow moving traffic...

Darn I want one thou. They so nice and different lol. Maybe a zed or fz it is LOL

And Nah want change from bandit. Something more modern

If your after a Vtwin go jap they are cheap & reliable. Also Buel is out of business & I believe HD will only support them for another 8-10 years.

If you do get one put it in a box & leave it there. May be worth a bob or 2 as a classic in the future.

Have been said to be like 'riding a tractor'

Although youd probs get a better resale on a John Deere lol! Having said that, i love the look and and sound of them! thumbs

Guest Guest
depends what you get, the newer top spec models will more then hold up there end in terms of power and handling and would embarress a bandit with simler rider. but its truw what they say about reliabilty, lack of dealer aide and there a bitch to sell on because of this rep.

A friend of mine bought one at the end of production in '09.
Retailed at about £8000,got it for £4350 brand new.
He loves it Smile

Okay so its a no go. Thanx for advicw. I fancy a v twin but vtr, tuono and sv are over a grand to insure

are buell still in production as i thought harley pulled the plug on them 18 months ago.

Guest Guest
@jezza wrote:
are buell still in production as i thought harley pulled the plug on them 18 months ago.

good question, harley did completely drop them but i think the race team is still operating and there is still a small amount of production .

Guest Guest
Okay so its a no go. Thanx for advicw. I fancy a v twin but vtr, tuono and sv are over a grand to insure

get the tuono its the closest thing to a naked superbike out there, even runs the same gearing as the old rsv. loads of poke but has a good set of comfy bars and has a massive amount of potential for further tuning using the parts from the rsvr. just gotta sort out the crappy airbox on it.