Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

British Superbikes Silverstone

Cracking day for racing! seen a few crashes, some really good saves, a few fairing randomly flying off confused bit of the old sidecar action as well!!! just a shame it was ruined by the rush of people on sports bikes trying to pushed there way out ( no joke, about 20 miles trying to fit through a gap big enough for 1!!!! ) i guess a day watching racing turns them all into the next rossi then aye? ah well.. pics are uploading at the moment! wont be too long Very Happy

Click for all pics

PS, there's about 400 images uploading so they wont all be on yet but some will!!! there uploading as we speak. Oh and there not brilliant as my replacement lens is completely SHIT!!

thats the thing, wasnt just sports bikes being a dick, it was everyone in a rush to get out... i wish i got my camera out for it but obv's trying to concentrate and not get hit by some dick pushing through.. shame the same cant be said for me dad Sad

Nice pics mate ...t`was a great day, spent most of it sat at luffield... seeing the sidecars drifting was (as always) bloody awesome... wish i had the chance to do it Twisted Evil

started off further round, moved to luffield on the last race =]

We usually move round, but this time found a good seat and stayed put for the whole day.

Craig Jones wheelying that 1700 kawasaki thingy was a sight to behold too Rolling Eyes