Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Hoggin the Bridge 16th oct 11am start

Me, wifey, pike37, day101, onslow, stewie, amanda, simon, darkember, will be doing the run, if anyones interested, we will be leaving leominster at 8am on the sunday morning to go to onslows house and then onto aust services to start the rideout heres the link check it out to save me a lot of typing LaughingVery Happythumbshttp://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/abergavenny/events/299944/hoggin-the-bridge

I might have to finally do this this year. I'm sure my sister wont mind me dossing on her floor again. lol

If you do decide to go mate give us a shout and ile give ya me mobile number and we could meet up in aust or chepstow at the end thumbs

Just found out that Michael Rutter, and Martin Jessop will be leading this years run partypartyparty

Bloody can't believe that just got a B-king and going to look at caravans, thats sacriledge that is.... Shocked

I'm in. The bike is now back on the road and my sis has said I can kip on her sofa.

Gonna have a nice massage on the saturday to sort my back out since I'll be up that way thumbs

Not long now theres atleast 10 of us coming down from leominster thumbs

and moi coming from the wight isle but will be staying in somershit. if anyone in the wiltshire/somerset area wants to meet up and ride to severn view services on sunday morning then let us know. thumbs

@firehawk wrote:
and moi coming from the wight isle but will be staying in somershit. if anyone in the wiltshire/somerset area wants to meet up and ride to severn view services on sunday morning then let us know. thumbs
Ile cya sometime on sunday mate ride safe thumbs

Sorry been AWOL for a while will be going to this be good to catch up (garage re fitted my engine case which leaked all over my bike and back wheel span off the road but managed not to crash, so a lot of shite followed) back on my bike now thumbs

Stue what time are you leaving Leominster & will you be dropping down into Monmouth from the Ross direction? If so I can be waiting at the roundabout before the tunnels.

We will be leaving leominster at 7.30 so havent a clue what time we will be on the 449 yet, we are heading to caldicot to onslows house and from there to aust, were gonna see what the conditions are like as to whether we continue down the 449 or turn left at the lights for tintern route thumbs

@Tankie wrote:
Sorry been AWOL for a while will be going to this be good to catch up (garage re fitted my engine case which leaked all over my bike and back wheel span off the road but managed not to crash, so a lot of shite followed) back on my bike now thumbs
Be good to meet up mate you wont miss me ile be all rizlad up lol thumbs

I would love to meet up for this but I put our house on the market this week and iv'e tons of stuff to do to get it up to scratch for the photo's, which are being done on Tuesday. I'm hating every second of grafting while the sun shines and the bikes under wraps. Have a good day everyone, think of me. Gaz thumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
Have a great day all, wish I could be with you Sad
but your off to look at CARAVANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Stue11 wrote:
We will be leaving leominster at 7.30 so havent a clue what time we will be on the 449 yet, we are heading to caldicot to onslows house and from there to aust, were gonna see what the conditions are like as to whether we continue down the 449 or turn left at the lights for tintern route thumbs

Ok 7:30 leaving your place therefore you should be getting to Monmouth at around 8:15. I'll be at that roundabout which is before the lights to turn to Tintern. See you then thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Tankie wrote:
Be good to meet up mate you wont miss me ile be all rizlad up lol thumbs

thumbs

@darkember wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

Ok 7:30 leaving your place therefore you should be getting to Monmouth at around 8:15. I'll be at that roundabout which is before the lights to turn to Tintern. See you then thumbsthumbs
Ok mate ride safe cya in morning thumbs

Such a good ride this. Im glad I made the effort to come on up for it. It was good to meet some of you guys finally. Ride safe thumbs

A few pics from today, heres me with onslow and Michael Rutter having a chat thumbs
Heres one of Darkember aka Wil

Great pics Stu looks like a great days riding time for cuppa tea now init! How many mile you cover?.

looks like you all had a good day thanks for sharing stu thumbs

Nice day out to wrap things up for another year thumbsthumbs.

Luke & I experienced the antics of several prats on the way back between Tintern & Monmouth trying to make their fat wheeled harleys perform like sports bikes. Bar the latter a good day was had & glad all got home safely thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
would have done this if it were closer, lovin the Rizzla jacket Stu Very Happy

That's no excuse. I had to catch a ferry Laughing

@XS1100 wrote:
Great pics Stu looks like a great days riding time for cuppa tea now init! How many mile you cover?.
Yea it was a good day i always love doing this run and it gives money to good charities, as for mileage including travelling down it was 180ish miles well worth it though thumbs

180 thats a good ride out Stu,looked a sunny day to far better than today kin freezing here. Sad

@Stue11 wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:
Yea it was a good day i always love doing this run and it gives money to good charities, as for mileage including travelling down it was 180ish miles well worth it though thumbs

Hi Stu never seen you m8 seen 1 lad with a jacket like your , got a pic i found of you from a someone on the FB Page who was there cracking day thumbs
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab234/TANKIE287/314712_128290387274562_100002808030519_96843_683990829_n.jpg

@Tankie wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

Hi Stu never seen you m8 seen 1 lad with a jacket like your , got a pic i found of you from a someone on the FB Page who was there cracking day thumbs
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab234/TANKIE287/314712_128290387274562_100002808030519_96843_683990829_n.jpg
Excellent mate thanks for that, can you find out who took this picture i love it wouldnt mind a copy thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Tankie wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

Excellent mate thanks for that, can you find out who took this picture i love it wouldnt mind a copy thumbs
right click/ save pic as , and you have it stu thumbs

Thanks for finding this pic Tankie ive just puchased it 10/8 £5 posted get in there thumbs