Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thx1138

Some assorted photos of me and some of the bikes I've ridden over the last 6 years.

Here is a shed load of randomish images of me and my bikes, I've ridden. Probably a better way on an introduction than trying to think of something more interesting to write in the hello post.

how did you find the MT03? apart from the obvious vibrations? also are you from northampton or local? ( Wollaston Bikes is the hint )

@fr499y wrote:
how did you find the MT03? apart from the obvious vibrations? also are you from northampton or local? ( Wollaston Bikes is the hint )

Bedford, so not that far from Wolaston.

erm, the MT03. Well, I left Flitwick motorcycles, came up to a corner, dropped down a gear, let the clutch out, engine screamed bike vibrated, and so decided that I'd maybe use the brakes on this bike more often than I normally would.

It was rubbish on dual carriageways, and a hoot on twisty B roads, and quite fun down the high street.

@thx1138 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:

Bedford, so not that far from Wolaston.

erm, the MT03. Well, I left Flitwick motorcycles, came up to a corner, dropped down a gear, let the clutch out, engine screamed bike vibrated, and so decided that I'd maybe use the brakes on this bike more often than I normally would.

It was rubbish on dual carriageways, and a hoot on twisty B roads, and quite fun down the high street.

a fellow bedford biker Very Happy

damn... there goes my plan of getting an MT-03.. think i'll stick with my 3 toys then rofl!

I'd like an MT-01 I think.

The fazer was on 0% finance when I got it.

The MT-01 or the FJR 1300 were not available on 0% and so I didn't test ride them.

So, I ended up with a fazer. Upgraded from the 600 hornet.

yeah wouldnt mind a MT-01 myself, only thing that puts me off is the shear size of the things!