Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

ATT DAVE

AS your bike is new and im not sure if you have this on it. But take it from me if you dont you rad will look like shit very fast as all types of crap get in to all the fins , also like on the bandit with the oil cooler big stone and it can kill the engine . hope you dont mind Dave thumbsthumbs this is for the 08 but im sure you can get for yours

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/B-KING-08-RADIATOR-OIL-COOLER-COVER-GUARD-S031ROC-/310324682103?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash

Good idea that is...youd think they would fit them as standard thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

Suzuki aren't gonna fit them to such a budget bike Stu Laughinghide

i got a beauwulf rad cover on me 1250 and it fitted perfectly also got the beauwulf tri oval can and it looks and sounds the dogs bollox thumbs

@Robbie wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

foflfoflfoflsoz mate i though he had a Zed hide

lol! at you lot , now i did think about this and mentioned it to my local Suzuki mechanic, and hes said any rad cover that was good enough to stop stones ,would also stop the air from cooling down the engine and he would not recommend fitting one scratch

thanks Garry for bringing it up thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

foflfofl Dont need one on the zed mate cause its "ard as f#*k" and doesn't need one lol!

@Robbie wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Robbie wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

foflfofl Dont need one on the zed mate cause its "ard as f#*k" and doesn't need one lol!
the bike may be but the ride is not Suspect

This was the second day of owning my old ninja Dave, small pebble through the rad.

I would give a lot of thought to getting a cover m8, £400 for a new Aluminium rad for the ZX in 2001 Shocked as two plug repairs didn't work! Sad

This was the second day of owning my old ninja Dave, small pebble through the rad.

I would give a lot of thought to getting a cover m8, £400 for a new Aluminium rad for the ZX in 2001 Shocked as two plug repairs didn't work! Sad
affraid

@dick65 wrote:
affraidaffraid id like one for my Ace but you cant get them Sad
i made one for the RF as you can,t get for them so mesh from B & Q cost £18. and spary paint black . cardboard template and then cut to size job done ,

@dick65 wrote:
wasnt that fingermouse scratch

No ask your daughter she will know. It's our generation, program where they showed you how to make random things.

Or even earlier Dick as Fingerbobs. thumbs our generation Chad! you can keep yours Laughing

I'm a 90's kid mate

I know mate its down to your generation to put right what we F****d up, good luck Smile
anyway back to topic!, deffo get a cover Dave thumbs

@madsod wrote:
AS your bike is new and im not sure if you have this on it. But take it from me if you dont you rad will look like shit very fast as all types of crap get in to all the fins , also like on the bandit with the oil cooler big stone and it can kill the engine . hope you dont mind Dave thumbsthumbs this is for the 08 but im sure you can get for yours

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/B-KING-08-RADIATOR-OIL-COOLER-COVER-GUARD-S031ROC-/310324682103?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash
brought some from the bike show thumbs