Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Come dine with me

Is there a better show on the box? Where do they find some of these people? I'm utterly addicted, sad to say. Embarassed

the wife likes that alan along with im a celebrity, strictly, neighbours,i cant go on anymore SadSad

@dick65 wrote:
the wife likes that alan along with im a celebrity, strictly, neighbours,i cant go on anymore SadSad

And Ballamory thumbs

I watch that sometimes just to listen to the narrator of the show, he does make me LaughingEmbarassedhide

Is there a better show on the box? Where do they find some of these people? I'm utterly addicted, sad to say. Embarassed
and me thumbs

Guest Guest
tis a great show! got that fish curry recipe off there from the London (poshnobs) one... I thought you were going to say you were on it.. that would be wicked!

NoZ wrote:
tis a great show! got that fish curry recipe off there from the London (poshnobs) one... I thought you were going to say you were on it.. that would be wicked!

It surely would be wicked-but I'm not sure I have sufficient character defects to get on there. And if that doesn't leave me wide open for a pisstake nothing does. Laughing

@dick65 wrote:

I sympathise, Dick, I'm in the same boat, Sad not my cup of tea I'm afraid.

Good excuse to go down the shed for an hour though init like Smile

@XS1100 wrote:
Good excuse to go down the shed for an hour though init like Smile

sounds like a good idea gaz thumbs

take a few beers and some decent music tapes and chill thumbs I can just sit and do nothing but look at my bikes and think f**k the resession these are mine. thumbs

@XS1100 wrote:
take a few beers and some decent music tapes and chill thumbs I can just sit and do nothing but look at my bikes and think f**k the resession these are mine. thumbs

nice thumbs

Saturday is hell , this bloody programme is on for 2 1/2 hours , then she has x factor on .Any wonder I go to football, get pissed and sleep it off when I get home.