Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gazman

Mint MK1 bandit for sale

Shes a stunner mate you shouldnt have any trouble selling her, shes even better in the flesh, good luck with the sale mate thumbs

To all concerned. I love this bike, it turned out exactly how I wanted but I really fancy a B12 for next year and to be honest I miss the refurbishing process, that was even better than the finished result or riding for me. Anyway it's close to Christmas, getting colder and may be the wrong time to sell. It's now being stored in my mums garage a couple of miles away, because I don't have a garage to keep it in here, figured it would not hurt to offer it for sale now rather than next spring, we'll see but rest assured I will be back on here with a B12 for next year and I've got some really good ideas for the proposed build. Cheers boys. Gaz thumbsthumbs

Nice bike thumbsthumbs If I didn't already have a B12 would consider it, unfortunately the B6 is a bit too small for me. Will ask around and see if anyone is interested. Looking at it (even without reading the thread) I can't see you having any problem selling. Good luck, and will see you on the B12 next year thumbsthumbsthumbs

I'm in two minds but have decided to put my B6 up for sale again. Anyone interested, give me a call 07917223278 Gaz

Here's the thread /t2514-new-project-really-old-bandit

Would consider a B12 or even a GSXR 750 or 1100 or early blade, for restoration, PX, swap, cash. Let me know

Back up for sale, been in storage for 7/ 8 months. Very nice condition,full resoration last summer, only 900 miles since,needs a couple of very small jobs to be perfect, very very clean and very nice all round. Take a look at the build thread and contact me on 07917223278 if you are interested, offers around £1350.00. Gaz thumbsthumbs

/t2514-new-project-really-old-bandit