Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

Calendars now on sale (now posted )

Hutchs forum 2012 calendars now on sale.

£7.50 posted. however this is with a sale on, im praying it doesnt go up this week,

ill take the last orders up until the 27th of november, after that it would be too late sorry.

if you want to know if your pic has been entrerd pm me and ill say, but if you want to wait to be surprised thats fine.

to pay if you pm your paypal, how many calendars you want and postal address ill send you a money request.

they should be posted early december. thumbs

sent you a pm m8, made this a global announcement , also put it at the top as you can see, and put it on our face book page and twitter page thumbs , hope thats OK ?

@Davehutch wrote:
sent you a pm m8, made this a global announcement , also put it at the top as you can see, and put it on our face book page and twitter page thumbs , hope thats OK ?

thats fine mate. your the forum owner, im just taking orders and posting Wink more sell the merrier. Smile

@Davehutch wrote:

thats fine mate. your the forum owner, im just taking orders and posting Wink more sell the merrier. Smile
nice 1 m8 and thankyou for all your hard work salute

okay thanx. and yeh hope their as good in the flesh as they look online thumbs
Good work Chad really appreciate it, i will get wifey to pay for it when she gets home tonight bro thumbs

ITCHY wrote:
can you post a pic of November chad, as i've decided not to buy one fofl

Cheeky lol, and why a pic of November lol

Thanx guys, and u didn't have to do that stue
I still owe ya a tenna, when i get me pocket money on the weekend ile send it ya thumbs like i said mate its a small thankyou for taking the time to do the calender thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Thanx guys, and u didn't have to do that stue
I still owe ya a tenna, when i get me pocket money on the weekend ile send it ya thumbs like i said mate its a small thankyou for taking the time to do the calender thumbs

No ya don't, no extra needed

ITCHY wrote:
Don't forget my big sloppy kiss Chad I love youI love you

That's when ya pT lol. Still hasn't worked, I swear it would be easier to teach my Nan how to build a rocket than for you to learn to accept a request foflhead bang

Taking orders up till Sunday, ill place order then, and 3-5 days to come to me, and then first class post to you

Taking orders up till Sunday, ill place order then, and 3-5 days to come to me, and then first class post to you

Cheers m8 have u got plenty of orders? thumbs

10 so far, 3 people have their pics in hdvent bought one. I mat pm then see of they want one

10 so far, 3 people have their pics in hdvent bought one. I mat pm then see of they want one

no harm giving them a PM m8 thumbs

orders by tonight people. and if someone who posted a pic and hasnt bought one, there pic may be entred.

ill give it till 8pm and then place the order after that im afraid will be too late sorry thumbs

16. 13 calenars sold.

think a few may have missed this. but suggestion for next year whether i make them or someone else does,

double or triple photo calendars are available but i didnt have enought members send me pics to double but this time next year may be alot more members to contribute thumbs

maybe start getting pics from september on should give folk enough time m8 thumbs