Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bulla101

My beloved Blade !!

Here are a couple of pics of my beloved Blade, oh and one mint one with Mr Jonny Rea sat on it before i lent it him for the Jurby Festival of speed, and yes my ass was making buttons all day with him out playing on my bike with McGuiness, Amour, Farquar etc etc............

Love the blade, i bet you was bricking it letting Mr Rea onboard Laughingthumbs

Very nice bike mate. I have an old mate lives on the island, Dave Madsen Mygdal, don't know of him do you? he does a lot of classic bike racing, his dad raced there in the 50's and he's got a couple of sons who now race bikes. Gaz thumbsthumbs

Yeh, I know Dave, most people who are into bikes know Dave, infact he used to work on the spammers at our Dealership.

i know a dave, doesnt everyone??

on this subject.

does everyone have an uncle keith? or is that just my island where were all related

on this subject.

does everyone have an uncle keith? or is that just my island where were all related
isnt Dave your uncle chad? Smile

on this subject.

nope. I have no uncle Keith. It's the Isle of Wight where the born and breds are all related. Mostly inbred

jeff im from isle of sheppey. apprently we have webbed feet, are called swampys by mainlanders, and we are all related.

and dick get it right hes my step dad!! jeeez! Laughing

jeff im from isle of sheppey. apprently we have webbed feet, are called swampys by mainlanders, and we are all related.

and dick get it right hes my step dad!! jeeez! Laughing

in some cases its the same thing Laughingthumbs put some pics up of yer duck foot Smile

okay. but dont you have 6 fingers being a northerner dick?
we get them removed at birth Laughing
thread hijacked im sorry m8

@Bulla101 wrote:
Yeh, I know Dave, most people who are into bikes know Dave, infact he used to work on the spammers at our Dealership.

Thought you might, I used to go to club circuit meets with him 30 years ago, I even got to ride his GT750 at silverstone once, before he moved to IOM, he lives for bikes.