Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

DAM ! DAM! DAM!

cast is off but it has swollen up since , they have said no lifting for 2 weeks ,didnt stop me having a few pints on the way home , but think it will be a while till i go out on the bikes, just crying my eyes out watching "night of heroes" Sad

@Davehutch wrote:
cast is off but it has swollen up since , they have said no lifting for 2 weeks ,didnt stop me having a few pints on the way home , but think it will be a while till i go out on the bikes, just crying my eyes out watching "night of heroes" Sad
wonder if i could get a cast put on me c;;k

@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
can you still continue the job when alls well again? Tesco do cheap booze Smilethumbs
no m8 lost the contract because i cant start it Sad not that desperate for booze its the crack down the pub as much as anything, also feel guilty that the mrs is working while i am sat on my ass Embarassed any way things could be a lot worst , I think of my m8 jus who is still in a wheel chair , at the end of the day all i have done is broke my wrist and in 4 weeks it will be over thumbs
Mel just dragged me shopping and I bumped into the guy i was going to do the bungalow for and thought i had lost , He has been let down and its still there for me to start in the new year party

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
can you still continue the job when alls well again? Tesco do cheap booze Smilethumbs
no m8 lost the contract because i cant start it Sad not that desperate for booze its the crack down the pub as much as anything, also feel guilty that the mrs is working while i am sat on my ass Embarassed any way things could be a lot worst , I think of my m8 jus who is still in a wheel chair , at the end of the day all i have done is broke my wrist and in 4 weeks it will be over thumbs
Mel just dragged me shopping and I bumped into the guy i was going to do the bungalow for and thought i had lost , He has been let down and its still there for me to start in the new year party
Excellent mate ile have a new bking now then partypartyparty only kidding mate excellent get in there partypartyparty drinks are on Dave

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
great news dave thumbspartyparty

about bloody time to lol! just watch that wrist mate thumbs

Good to hear mate. Keeps you busy thumbsthumbs

Will get the plans over to you, prob Wednesday night. Will also get some photos of the back of the house etc. Hope you had a good run today. Will catch you later thumbs

Bet your glad to be back in the land of the living applauseapplause

I dont drink anymore Shocked

are you mad ?????????????