Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tubthumper

Picked up the TL 1000 S, what an incredible machine!!

Just got back from Bristol after buying my new TL! And what a revelation!

So much torque, yet so predictable and smooth! Those who say that these are unrideable should try riding my old Bandit - it's a massive improvement!!

And apart from the customary back-ache, the TL even though more bunched up than my Bandit, is more comfortable over long distances - result!

Well anyways im feeling great so though i'd let everyone know Very Happypartypartypintpint

Josh thumbs

what Bristol and you did not come and see me Sad glad the bike is good .

Just got back from Bristol after buying my new TL! And what a revelation!

So much torque, yet so predictable and smooth! Those who say that these are unrideable should try riding my old Bandit - it's a massive improvement!!

And apart from the customary back-ache, the TL even though more bunched up than my Bandit, is more comfortable over long distances - result!

Well anyways im feeling great so though i'd let everyone know Very Happypartypartypintpint

Josh thumbs

cool come to the party on the banned thread bring a bottle and 2 women

Nice one josh, glad your pleased with the new machine. Get some pics up mate so we can have a nose. Gaz thumbsthumbs

Glad you're enjoying the bike thumbsthumbs

Just out of curiosity, you say the riding position is more cramped than the Bandit, but easier to ride over long distance? Given I may be selling the B12 next year I was looking at possibly getting a TL. Don't know how tall you are, but I'm 6'2" so do you think it would be comfortable for me?

Just out of curiosity, you say the riding position is more cramped than the Bandit, but easier to ride over long distance? Given I may be selling the B12 next year I was looking at possibly getting a TL. Don't know how tall you are, but I'm 6'2" so do you think it would be comfortable for me?

Josh is 8'6" Mike, should be OK for you. thumbsthumbs

@Gazman wrote:

agreeLaughingthumbs

@Gazman wrote:

affraidaffraid And here's me thinking I was the tallest guy on the forum SadSad Just have to settle on having the best looking bandit thumbsthumbs