Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Strike

No but I'm flying into East Midlands where the feckless gits might delay me. Speaking as someone who lost a pension and has always worked & paid taxes to keep a lot of useless people in protected employment, I think they want flogging with barbed wire.

Rant over. Smile

No but I'm flying into East Midlands where the feckless gits might delay me. Speaking as someone who lost a pension and has always worked & paid taxes to keep a lot of useless people in protected employment, I think they want flogging with barbed wire.

Rant over. Smile

agree Still waiting to hear what happens with my pension. Would be nice if someone had bailed mine out at "cost no option". fighting

The girlfriend has the kids off today. Fortunately she isn't working at the moment but is at college studying (on a night) so not much problem. But what about the people that work and can't today? Personally, it's just ignorance on the part of the unions and a lack of understanding about the current reality. smack

theres like 10 of us here in the whole school, rest of the bastards striking!!

How many of the PS workers saying the strike is wrong "they disagree with it" will if the pension is not reduced, if the salary is better than the proposal will hold their hand up and say. I was not in favour of taking action will you reduce my pension and reduce my salary please?

tbf, i actually have nowt to do, no one here to break things. The way i look at it is, there striking and loosing a day's pay, just to kick up over their pension ( which probs wont change anyway! )

I thought of going on strike as I fix joe publics cars,so surely that comes under public sector

But then I soon realised,I would of been asked to take my toolbox with me and make it a permanent strike Twisted Evil