Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pugeyed

so hard question time, how much folks?

life changing things happening at the mo , so have to roll with the punches, got to sell the bandit and possibly the bsa b40.

how much do you think i would get for the bandit , in its rebuilt state.

again thanks for your help folks, dont think you will hurt my feelings fire away.

To be honest Mark and i may be wrong on this, as shes only a b6 youd prob be lucky to get 1500/2000 for her, having said that you may get more thumbs im sure she's worth a lot more in blood sweat and not to mention dollas thrown at her but she is only a B6, i hope the sale goes well mate and im wrong, please keep us informed and i hope you stay with us thumbsthumbs

oh and she has only done just over 10k Sad
dont worry stue not going anywhere Wink

thats crap mate,how comes?

and tbh id say 1500 if your lucky, this time of year less likely. b6's dont go for much, mines only got 10k on the clock, and next summer, ill only expect say 1200 without the screen. modifications dont add much value, just make people more keen as it looks better

SAD day i hope you get a good price for it . very nice bike

sorry to hear that mark hope alls well m8, this time of year for a tidy B6 id reckon £1.500 at a push i know what it means to you but thats the reality im afraid must be tough to let her go and the beesa hope your keeping the XS thumbsthumbs like stue says hope you staying with us thumbs

Here you go , i got 1500 for me red one 12mth ago and she had 30k on the clock it all depends on what folk want to pay on the day thumbs

sad times mark,but as said around £1500 you may get a little more off the right person

hope all goes well for ya,its a tidy bike thumbsthumbsthumbs

Don't start off too cheap.
Go in at the top end of what the're selling at, allowing you to manovre down a bit you can always haggle down a bit.
very difficult to haggle up. thumbs

personally £1800 as the highest, and take anything above £1500 Smile

Hang in there mate its not a good time to sell. The more desperate you are to sell the lower the price.

Don't flog yer bike or bikes to pay off owt...............no matter wot!another door will open.

@XS1100 wrote:
Don't flog yer bike or bikes to pay off owt...............no matter wot!another door will open.

We agree.