Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

NEW reputation option (NOW WITH POLL AT TOP OF PAGE )

@Davehutch wrote:
I had + 8 at one time now down to 0 Sad

Myself Stue and Dick are listening to you all , and talking about the opptions ,
ok and I have made it so if you vote negative it doesn't take any point off , done this for now while we decide what to do thumbs

Im not useing it and none of you are playing with my football lol!

serious Im not useing it,as I like most things that are posted on the forum thumbs

whats the point of it,you might get someone who makes the nicey nicey posts but is in reality an arseole, then someone who is honest and truthfull getting negs when they are decent people. then again what do i know. Rolling Eyes

@madcarper wrote:
whats the point of it,you might get someone who makes the nicey nicey posts but is in reality an arseole, then someone who is honest and truthfull getting negs when they are decent people. then again what do i know. Rolling Eyes
I here what ya saying mate Laughing and very true..but really in reality most of us on here have never met...so therefore dont know who is what Laughing regarding being an a censored e Laughingthumbs

Must admit I'm quite happy to just tell peeps they are an arse if thats what i think, so be careful chad lmao Very Happy

I think the consensus is that it's not wanted. Most posts about it are against it and not for the it.
I'm sure this comment would get some neg' hits but hey ho I'm sure you'd want an honest response.
I'm not kissing anyone's ass here and think the people involved in running the forum do a great and sometimes thankless task but as I've "been there done that" with regards to running a forum I really don't think is beneficial to it. thumbs

I'm not actually against it, just think it's pointless, if it stays, it stays, makes no odds to me Very Happy

@Robbie wrote:
I think the consensus is that it's not wanted. Most posts about it are against it and not for the it.
I'm sure this comment would get some neg' hits but hey ho I'm sure you'd want an honest response.
I'm not kissing anyone's ass here and think the people involved in running the forum do a great and sometimes thankless task but as I've "been there done that" with regards to running a forum I really don't think is beneficial to it. thumbs
Thanks Rob, thats what we want..folk being honest all feedback good or bad is welcomed by me, afterall its everyones forum Very Happythumbs

NOW WITH A POLL AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

its up to you the members what happens so please vote thumbs

I can't see who has placed the votes incase anyone was wondering

@Davehutch wrote:
Its looking as if you want us to scrap it , who said we dont listen to our members Very Happy
Nobody did your maybe trying a little to hard dave,theres nothing wrong with the forum

if it aint broke dont fix it thumbs

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Its looking as if you want us to scrap it , who said we dont listen to our members Very Happy
Nobody did your maybe trying a little to hard dave,theres nothing wrong with the forum

if it aint broke dont fix it thumbs
thumbs

keep the reputation thing as it is now 17% [ 4 ].keep it and add the - points part 13% [ 3 ].scrap it altogether and go back to how we was without it 69% [ 16 ]

I'll be honest and say I don't like it and have voted to scrap it.

However if that is the majority vote,
please don't stop trying new things as some will be more popular than others.

The site is fine as it is but that doesn't mean it can't be improved but it's nice to be democratic and keep your members involved..

Well done thumbs

@Grumpyowl wrote:

The site is fine as it is but that doesn't mean it can't be improved but it's nice to be democratic and keep your members involved..

Well done thumbs
thumbs

@Grumpyowl wrote:

Well done thumbs
Thanks Jim means a lot and yea we do like to get everyone involved its everyones forum thumbs and we appreciate honesty thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Grumpyowl wrote:

Well done thumbs
Thanks Jim means a lot and yea we do like to get everyone involved its everyones forum thumbs and we appreciate honesty thumbs
agreethumbsthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
NOW WITH A POLL AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE

its up to you the members what happens so please vote thumbs

I can't see who has placed the votes incase anyone was wondering

Dave i don't mind. but i said scrap it thumbs

Going to let it run till tomorrow evening to give every one a chance (every member was sent a email) , But it is looking as if we are going to scrap it thumbs

Well I think the results speak for them selfs , thanks every one for your input thumbs I will turn the reputation option OFF !

keep the reputation thing as it is now 14% [ 4 ].keep it and add the - points part 10% [ 3 ].scrap it altogether and go back to how we was without it 75% [ 21 ].
Total Votes : 28

Its good to see that you are trying to keep it fresh. And even better that you put it to vote when people were were against it, and went with the general opinion, I wasn't too keen at first but when i got a couple of points, i thought it was great lol!

Keep up the good work.

@cpt_pants wrote:
Its good to see that you are trying to keep it fresh. And even better that you put it to vote when people were were against it, and went with the general opinion, I wasn't too keen at first but when i got a couple of points, i thought it was great lol!

Keep up the good work.
thanks m8 thumbs I look at the forum as ours not mine , its only as good as the members salute

@Davehutch wrote:
@cpt_pants wrote:

Keep up the good work.
thanks m8 thumbs I look at the forum as ours not mine , its only as good as the members salute
agree

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@cpt_pants wrote:

Keep up the good work.
agree

And we are growing every day thanks to the job you 3 are doing thumbs