Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

bike pic of the month (chat)

good idea but could upset folk if they dont make the calendar thumbs

@dick65 wrote:

its all cleared with dave, and means the forum can get some nice pics up. and also dick we cant please everyone. the 2012 calendar not all pics made it in, and i had to make the decisiion, least like this the forum can thumbs

@dick65 wrote:

Thats there problem dick its a bit of fun and the person who wins that month should'nt find out until the end of the yr thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

Thats there problem dick its a bit of fun and the person who wins that month should'nt find out until the end of the yr thumbs

i agree with what your saying but if people are posting votes they will know, and gives members something to aim for each month?

if i win, feel free to donate my visor sticker to anyone who wants one Smile

@dick65 wrote:
I cant see folk getting upset,the forum runs to smooth for Sad

okay matt lol

and stue you dont vote yet, we let people get pics up during the month but the begining 2 weeks of february people will vote for january as well as uploading pics on a new topic for each month, and so on

okay matt lol

and stue you dont vote yet, we let people get pics up during the month but the begining 2 weeks of february people will vote for january as well as uploading pics on a new topic for each month, and so on
thumbs ok mate good idea this thumbs

@lee wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
I cant see folk getting upset,the forum runs to smooth for Sad

i didnt mean pistols at dawn mate Very Happythumbs

@fr499y wrote:
@mrsstue11 wrote:
Dont be a spoilt sport Dave LaughingLaughingthumbs

well it is in the rules silent
I will get Stue to remove his mine was taken a few months ago and i dont have it anymore Sad but if its not allowed i will remove it Sad

just talking to Chad about it now , do we leave it to the voters at the end of the month and let them vote , hopefully they wont vote for the ones that they think are not taken in the month they should be , If anyone is upset dont vote for the ones you think have posted wrong , they will soon learn to read the rules,

@Davehutch wrote:
just talking to Chad about it now , do we leave it to the voters at the end of the month and let them vote , hopefully they wont vote for the ones that they think are not taken in the month they should be , If anyone is upset dont vote for the ones you think have posted wrong , they will soon learn to read the rules,
Ive removed em thumbs

I must admit bike of month, it is for that month? I know we can't tell with everyone but like to think everyone can be honest

I must admit bike of month, it is for that month? I know we can't tell with everyone but like to think everyone can be honest
Its your idea mate we must respect that and read the rules correctly EmbarassedEmbarassedEmbarassed me and wifey are sorry Laughingthumbsthumbs

that means gaz and mikey Wink lol. sorry guys but surely wouldnt it be bettter to have bike of monthf or pics to be from that month?

and dont worry stue, its new everyone got to get used to it? hoping it will all work out

that means gaz and mikey Wink lol. sorry guys but surely wouldnt it be bettter to have bike of monthf or pics to be from that month?

and dont worry stue, its new everyone got to get used to it? hoping it will all work out
Poor Mick had his stolen, so its up to you whether its allowed to stand thumbs

have folk got the chance to edit or just leave them? seen as that slight misreading of the rules occured thumbsEmbarassed

the only problem is, the weather is different everywhere, so its hard to say if one picture is old or new. Usually checking the properties of the image will tell you the date it was created and modified, but photo bucket gives you the date it was uploaded.

@dick65 wrote:
have folk got the chance to edit or just leave them? seen as that slight misreading of the rules occured thumbsEmbarassed

edit in what way? when if people want to edit pics thats fine or if they want to change them before the thread gets locked thats fine!

and yeah must say stue!!! hope he gets a new bike soon! bl**dy scummy theive bags

@fr499y wrote:
the only problem is, the weather is different everywhere, so its hard to say if one picture is old or new. Usually checking the properties of the image will tell you the date it was created and modified, but photo bucket gives you the date it was uploaded.
agree like chad said lets just hope folk can be honest thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
agree like chad said lets just hope folk can be honest thumbs
and its then down to the voters thumbs

right now thats all cleared up lets get polishing and clicking and we'll all look forward to seeing some great pics thumbsparty

NEED SUN cant get the pikky till we get some sun lol might be better off tryin for april/mays one lol

Tell me about it...just take one and load it anyway thumbsthumbs

@FURRY@WAR wrote:
NEED SUN cant get the pikky till we get some sun lol might be better off tryin for april/mays one lol

@Stue11 wrote:
Tell me about it...just take one and load it anyway thumbsthumbs

I am just going to take one of the bike in the garage with the cover on lol!

I just posted up and found out what the rules are. But I still like my picture and hope you see the funny side of the comment. So lets keep it up there PLEASE.

@sniff wrote:
I just posted up and found out what the rules are. But I still like my picture and hope you see the funny side of the comment. So lets keep it up there PLEASE.

As much as i love Hopper ive removed it Laughingthumbs funny it was though thumbs

just added a pic taken this morning so its genuine Laughingthumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
just added a pic taken this morning so its genuine Laughingthumbs
looking good dick thumbs

cheers Dave thats where shes kept for winter and the cloud was just coming down thumbsthumbs

Just been looking at bike of the month pics, do my eyes deceive me or has Dave actually been out on his poor unloved Bandit affraid , also didnt realize you had a bandit XS