Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

bike pic of the month (chat)

ITCHY wrote:
Just been looking at bike of the month pics, do my eyes deceive me or has Dave actually been out on his poor unloved Bandit affraid , also didnt realize you had a bandit XS

what bike doesnt he have!

Most of you know my bike was stolen I did put a picture up but I have now taken it off, you all have lovely bikes but I will be posting if not this year it will deffo be next thumbs

Most of you know my bike was stolen I did put a picture up but I have now taken it off, you all have lovely bikes but I will be posting if not this year it will deffo be next thumbs

hope you get sorted micky thumbs

@dick65 wrote:

@haveugot1 wrote:
agreeagree

@Stue11 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
agreeagree
thumbsagree

@Davehutch wrote:
agree same as above

Thanx fella's i will be voting and i'll be keeping a close eye on these lovely bikes thumbs

@dick65 wrote:

@haveugot1 wrote:
agreeagree

@Stue11 wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
agreeagree
thumbsagree

@Davehutch wrote:
agree same as above

Thanx fella's i will be voting and i'll be keeping a close eye on these lovely bikes thumbs
Rizla all the way Mick thumbs

was the picture taken this month, if not remove it as it goes against the rules Wink

@fr499y wrote:
was the picture taken this month, if not remove it as it goes against the rules Wink
may be the point Matt , but could have been put a little better dont you think , we didnt jump on you when you replied in the pic section Wink we want to encourage members to post not turn them away thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@fr499y wrote:
may be the point Matt , but could have been put a little better dont you think , we didnt jump on you when you replied in the pic section Wink we want to encourage members to post not turn them away thumbs

Yeaaah went to remove that post but was already gone hehe

@Davehutch wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:
Never mind Tone rubbish pic any way Laughing
lol!

Was mine a rubbish pic Sad

you going to get anouther bike this year? and seeing as your only across the dartford bridge, technically deffo have to meet up next year mate Wink

@Davehutch wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:
Never mind Tone rubbish pic any way Laughing
lol!

you going to get anouther bike this year? and seeing as your only across the dartford bridge, technically deffo have to meet up next year mate Wink

Deffo chad we ave to get some more southerners on board lol

@Davehutch wrote:
lol!

Deffo chad we ave to get some more southerners coz on board lol

well if your not on a bike by the southern meet, we will sort ya mate Wink come pillion even if you wana, sure a few of us wouldnt mind taking it in turns thumbs

well if your not on a bike by the southern meet, we will sort ya mate Wink come pillion even if you wana, sure a few of us wouldnt mind taking it in turns thumbs

thanx chad could come in the car and put the booze in there party

I would let you ride pillion and i promise to ride safe thumbs as i always do with or without pillion thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

I would let you ride pillion and i promise to ride safe thumbs as i always do with or without pillion thumbs

Cheers stue nice thumbs

One small maybe stupid question Embarassed .

But other than it taken the right month does it matter witch year hide (got a nice one taken last jan 2011)

Just want to now ,if not i wait to later this year and take the kamera out when the weather is better Cool .

Cheers Maveric

@maveric wrote:

But other than it taken the right month does it matter witch year hide (got a nice one taken last jan 2011)

Just want to now ,if not i wait to later this year and take the kamera out when the weather is better Cool .

Cheers Maveric

Sorry this year.

@maveric wrote:

Cheers Maveric

Sorry this year.

Ok then we have that sorted, No worries mate.
Probably going to be more chances later this year, so hope the spring comes early this year thumbs .

Cheers Maveric

@maveric wrote:
@maveric wrote:

Cheers Maveric

Sorry this year.

Ok then we have that sorted, No worries mate.
Probably going to be more chances later this year, so hope the spring comes early this year thumbs .

Cheers Maveric

Maveric just get out there and take some pics of ya bike my man it's only cold no rain in sight for a few days come on thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
may get the sv out in a bit but pic will be crap Sad as in my garden
we will see how crap when the voting starts Wink

Chad there is always next month, it gives you time to do the bike for you and the garden for your MUM lol!lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
1 day left and someone has just posted a pic of some bins Shocked

Dave what happened to the one I put on it does say bike pic of the month an it is my bike stue liked it thumbs

not quite sure what the crack is now, do we all vote for the winner and is it going to be in the shape of a poll??

@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
not quite sure what the crack is now, do we all vote for the winner and is it going to be in the shape of a poll??
/t4256-bike-of-the-month-january#57971

jans bike of the month will be closed tonite and febs will be started , and a new thread will be started to vote for jans pic thumbs

marvelous, I can have my super strom in febs thumbsthumbsthumbs

ITCHY wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
/t4256-bike-of-the-month-january#57971

jans bike of the month will be closed tonite and febs will be started , and a new thread will be started to vote for jans pic thumbs

marvelous, I can have my super strom in febs thumbsthumbsthumbs
Excellent Rich look forward to seeing her...minus the caravan's LaughingLaughing

Gotta say its gonna be a hard vote, some cracking photo's there thumbs
I've narrowed it down to 10 photo's and still can't decide which one to vote for! Smile