Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Nut & bolt help please

this is a hard one because i cant even find a pic,
So i will try and explain what I am after if anyone can point me in the right direction,

After a bolt around 8mm thick with a very thin head about a 5pence -10pence size (2-3 may be 4mm thick)so it will proberbly have a recess center for a alan key or something, Lenght of the bolt about 30 mm (but if longer could be cut down) & nuts to fit

after a minimun of 6 , they are for something I want to do to my trailier,

Hope this makes sense ,
Cheers Dave thumbs

i can have a look for ya tomoz if ya not sorted, might have a few down the shed Cool

sorry dave thats the one thing the shed of doom is lacking

have ya tryed b&q thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

have ya tryed b&q thumbs
no lee , will have a look thumbs and fancy not having any in the shed Very Happy
Think there known as counter sunk screws thumbs dont worry I will stop the wifes house keeping for not haveing any in the shed lol!

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@lee wrote:

have ya tryed b&q thumbs
no lee , will have a look thumbs and fancy not having any in the shed Very Happy
Think there known as counter sunk screws thumbs dont worry I will stop the wifes house keeping for not haveing any in the shed lol!
dont want counter sunk, what them like in the pic a few posts back , but still stop the wifes house keeping Very Happy

@dandan wrote:
No dan but will give them a try , thanks m8 thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@dandan wrote:
No dan but will give them a try , thanks m8 thumbs
cheers m8 just been and got what I wanted , couldn't have been more helpful ,and only 2 pounds

Dave. If you struggle for similar again.

Easy fix. Get bolts/screws the correct shape head (round or hex) and thread diameter. Get someone to skim the head to thickness you require on a lathe. Job done.

Humm. Has this got something to do about towing??? Possibly the van behind the King LaughingLaughing

@Davehutch wrote:
just done the job on my trailer with the nuts & bolts I got , and it worked a treat party love it when a plan comes together Very Happy
Excellent mate party