Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stantheman

chrome bars wanted

chrome handlebars wanted to fit me honda hornet its got blue straight bars on at the moment so if you fancy a swap or ill swap some gold renthals with gold bar ends or cash

I've got some braced ones from a Suzuki bandit that should fit your bike mate!

They're not mint but I beleive them to be 100% straight, and don't look that bad tbh...

Josh thumbs

I've got some braced ones from a Suzuki bandit that should fit your bike mate!

They're not mint but I beleive them to be 100% straight, and don't look that bad tbh...

Josh thumbs
i dont want braced ones mate just ordinary chrome bars but thanks anyway thumbs

these any use stan? nearly new slimline bar ends i had them on some bandit bars if you want them pm me your address and ill post them out no charge m8 thumbs

theyre perfect mate but ill send you some money for the postage at least ill pm you my address thumbs

theyre perfect mate but ill send you some money for the postage at least ill pm you my address thumbs

dont want anything stan im just pleased you can use them m8 thumbs ill post in the morning thumbs

@dick65 wrote:

dont want anything stan im just pleased you can use them m8 thumbs ill post in the morning thumbs

nice one Dick thumbs

@madsod wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

nice one Dick thumbs
agree Nice one Dick good on ya thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@madsod wrote:
@dick65 wrote:

nice one Dick thumbs
agree Nice one Dick good on ya thumbs

agree Good of you Dick Smile

bar ends arrived today and they are perfect dick thanks again mate oh and thanks for the extra pressies as well im well chuffed thumbsparty

the hornet is looking brilliant were polishing the wheels and weve fitted the bolt kit to one side also renewed the hose clips thumbs