Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Government advice on alchohol intake

I see that the Government are recommending that you should have at least 2 alchohol free nights a week - that means I should be spending more time down the pub !! I really do get hacked off at being advised what I can & can't do by Govt. Of whatever political hue.
I may drink & smoke, contributing heavily to the Exchequer/Health Service by doing so, but I can't recall starting wars that cost billions of taxpayers money. And we wonder why there is a recession?

@XS1100 wrote:
I see that the Government are recommending that you should have at least 2 alchohol free nights a week - that means I should be spending more time down the pub !! I really do get hacked off at being advised what I can & can't do by Govt. Of whatever political hue.
I may drink & smoke, contributing heavily to the Exchequer/Health Service by doing so, but I can't recall starting wars that cost billions of taxpayers money. And we wonder why there is a recession?

agree drink more. thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

agree drink more. thumbs

stop encouraging dave lol!

@lee wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
@XS1100 wrote:

agree drink more. thumbs

stop encouraging dave lol!

Ive heard a rumour he's on the wagon ShockedSad

I haven't drank in 9 days , I am also going to a party Saturday night and may not drink there too affraid so stck that in your pipe and smoke it Laughing

@Davehutch wrote:
I haven't drank in 9 days , I am also going to a party Saturday night and may not drink there too affraid so stck that in your pipe and smoke it Laughing
ShockedShocked next you will be down the gym with stue

@Davehutch wrote:

I dont smoke ( I quit 7 weeks ago) thumbs guess I will have to drink yours Dave

@Neill wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

I dont smoke ( I quit 7 weeks ago) thumbs
nice one good luck with it thumbs

dont get me goin on this one,NEWBIE,the only place in the uk where you dont pay duty on beer and spirits,is the HOUSES OF PARLIMENT,allso as a smoker,im disgusted that a manufacturer,can import tobaco from south america,package it,in the uk,send it to spain,(where i can buy it for £4.53)but in my own country the same bacca costs me £15.00,IS IT ME SadSadSad

Really you can drink every day for the rest of you life. If you think about it you spend the first 18 17 14 10 years of your life not drinking. if you take all those days and divide them between your life time, you will already have had the equivilent to 2 days off a week. Well thats the excuse ill be using.

After continually reading about the dangers of smoking and drinking I've decided to give it up......

Reading that is!

I'm sorry I'll get my coat.

@louismanx wrote:
After continually reading about the dangers of smoking and drinking I've decided to give it up......

Reading that is!

lol!

@lee wrote:
@louismanx wrote:

Reading that is!

lol!
lol!lol!

i havent had a drink since last august.

used to have drinks couple times a week often, but practially illergic, and i feel like crap so stayed away for a bit and dont really bother me now.

still dont mind driving as they give me petrol monies thumbs

I'm going to get totally and utterly wan*ered Saturday then I shall proceed to have a day or two off beer while i recover just like the government recommend.

@jezza wrote:
I'm going to get totally and utterly wan*ered Saturday then I shall proceed to have a day or two off beer while i recover just like the government recommend.
thumbsLaughingLaughingLaughing very true Jez

@Stue11 wrote:
@jezza wrote:
thumbsLaughingLaughingLaughing very true Jez

Please dont change your avatar when you are w@n**red I think we will all ave a heart attack lol!