Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

new or used bandit chain

after a chain to fit a 600 bandit. new or good used, so at least half the life left.

new cheap ones are £60, got money waiting Smile

Don't go 2nd hand buy the best you can aford even if it takes a wile.
The last thing you want is the chain to snap at speed and lock the the engine or rear wheel up,or poke an hole in the crank case!Don't mess about with junk!its yer life mate..

@XS1100 wrote:
Don't go 2nd hand buy the best you can aford even if it takes a wile.
The last thing you want is the chain to snap at speed and lock the the engine or rear wheel up,or poke an hole in the crank case!Don't mess about with junk!its yer life mate..

bandits sold mate just got to finish it. got my deposit, just need to finish it to get rest of cash. then gotta find something new thumbs bike that is

dont put a rubbish chain on just cos you sold it mate its someones life at stake as gaz said and they wont know its got a cheap chain on and could you live with yourself if they were killed thumb down

dont put a rubbish chain on just cos you sold it mate its someones life at stake as gaz said and they wont know its got a cheap chain on and could you live with yourself if they were killed thumb down

Totally agree. Seen the result of a cheap chain snapping. Made a mess of bike and rider. No

TheBiker46 wrote:

Totally agree. Seen the result of a cheap chain snapping. Made a mess of bike and rider. No

Chad
You get the same response here as you did with the same request on the BF. If you can't afford a decent chain sell it without one and reduce the price by £75+ so the buyer is safe.

DID and SPROCKETS £79

@Kenb wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:

Chad
You get the same response here as you did with the same request on the BF. If you can't afford a decent chain sell it without one and reduce the price by £75+ so the buyer is safe.

DID and SPROCKETS £79
agree

agree just tell the buyer you intend to put new chain and sprockets on and ask him for the differance its a no brainer m8 thumbs

@Neill wrote:
Note to self NEVER buy ought from Chad

hide

Was thinking the same earlier Neill but decided not to offend Chad lol.

Chad I was lying fit a shaft you know it makes sense chains are stoneage Sad

kent i dont need sprocket!! i keep saying that, why pay £79 when i dont have to buy all that when i can just get a chain for 60, i was seeing if anyone had a good used chain of if anyone knew of any bit cheaper that £64 that i have found!!!

thanx dick, sorted now.

i ddint needs sprockets got a new front and rear is good nick. i dont want to mugg the boy off thats why i left the mega cheap chain, was asking if anyone had a good used on in perfectly good working order, not trying to be a cheap skate, just have £40 left in the pot.

however, ive just orderd a chain, on offer, triple s £28 posted. noit cheap craop but not out my price range, thats all i was asking for ken.

thanx for your help matt thumbs

kent i dont need sprocket!! i keep saying that, why pay £79 when i dont have to buy all that when i can just get a chain for 60, i was seeing if anyone had a good used chain of if anyone knew of any bit cheaper that £64 that i have found!!!

Chad. If the chain is knackered its odds on that the sprockets have started to wear. If so the sprockets will produce their profile to the new chain and will not last the distance. If previously the sprocket(s) have been changed without replacing the chain the chain will profile the sprockets.

I cant beleive ive just read that Shocked

for sale bandit 600 in good condition,but requires new chain and sprockets,but this is reflected in the price simples thumbs

@Kenb wrote:

Chad. If the chain is knackered its odds on that the sprockets have started to wear. If so the sprockets will produce their profile to the new chain and will not last the distance. If previously the sprocket(s) have been changed without replacing the chain the chain will profile the sprockets.

kent got new front and rears good, chain wasnt stretched. it was cracked, was clunking and had a hair line crack, so used kais old one for a month before using car for winter, and that was knackard.

its sorted now! enough!! fed up with getting moaned at, and lee i cant hes already left deposit, and i said ill put a years mot on it thumbs all sorted thou. just reassembly now and ive found a hornet 600, with 9400 on clock, light damage for £945.

yeah at college got the lazers, check its straight if not for that price, and verly little fairing damage id take off id get a new frame if worse come to it

yeah at college got the lazers, check its straight if not for that price, and verly little fairing damage id take off id get a new frame if worse come to it
Im sure they are not moaning at ya Chad, they are just giving there best ideas and thoughts on the matter thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Im sure they are not moaning at ya Chad, they are just giving there best ideas and thoughts on the matter thumbs
Oh and look forward to seeing this Hornet thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

stue/.dick if you want i can pm you the link Wink it looks clean to be fair can see the damage to fairing thou but thats nothing major

Dont take none of it personal chad,most of us are older than you and had bikes longer

and some may have seen the dangers of cheap or second hand items fitted to bikes,and the out come

none of us want to sit back and see you make a mistake,just looking out for ya thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:
Dont take none of it personal chad,most of us are older than you and had bikes longer

and some may have seen the dangers of cheap or second hand items fitted to bikes,and the out come

none of us want to sit back and see you make a mistake,just looking out for ya thumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

i know i wasnt after putting absolute crap on bike, i wouldnt want it done to me, i was after something cheaper than £60 odd quid, but sorted now Smile

yea pm me the link chad id like to see her thumbs and were only looking out for you m8 thumbs

I'll have the link Chad.Not gonna buy it just interested as ive had 24 of them Shocked I used to buy,do up and sell them.Nice bikes.Will feel like a BMX after the B6 thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

stue/.dick if you want i can pm you the link Wink it looks clean to be fair can see the damage to fairing thou but thats nothing major
Yes please mate thumbs

@flange wrote:
I'll have the link Chad.Not gonna buy it just interested as ive had 24 of them Shocked I used to buy,do up and sell them.Nice bikes.Will feel like a BMX after the B6 thumbs
I was just about to tell Chad to pm you the link as i know youve had a few of them thumbsthumbs