Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

MX Protectors

Selling these for a mate sizes xl jacket and knee protectors, been worn only a couple of times £60 inc postage thumbs

good to put under the hoddie these.

i was loking at more the road going on, rubber instead of plastic to avoid gravel burns. but £160 for that, i could just get a leather jacket to go with my trousers thumbs

good to put under the hoddie these.

i was loking at more the road going on, rubber instead of plastic to avoid gravel burns. but £160 for that, i could just get a leather jacket to go with my trousers thumbs
£60 Chad LaughingLaughing

I was toying with a set of these for the summer under motorcross shirt, should be cooler but way too big for me Sad

ITCHY wrote:
I was toying with a set of these for the summer under motorcross shirt, should be cooler but way too big for me Sad
I would have bought em..but they are to small Laughing on me shoulders and arms Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:
ITCHY wrote:
I would have bought em..but they are to small Laughing on me shoulders and arms Laughing

I'm built for speed Stu, comes in handy when I have to run away from you big buggers lmao

lol! i always have trouble getting bike gear to fit i got broad shoulders and look like a walking triangle in full bike kit Laughing