Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

10% off helmets for forum members

my arai has 4 years left in it still. but kai needs a new one was written off from his crash, and he fell off today and slid it down the road, yet insurance company year and half on havent replaced it

Just had a look at the site how cool is the helmet with the rear view mirror in it Smile
and nice one on the 10% dave it all helps m8

@Davehutch wrote:
could you mention our new Buhel D01 system on your forum - its really cool bit.ly wsOGWU

funny that, was talking about it the other day, and HG recon its bullshit and will never work... funny thing is anything they dont sell they seem to think is shit Rolling Eyes Anywhooo going to try one out next week if the weather is good! will report on what there like Smile

@fr499y wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
could you mention our new Buhel D01 system on your forum - its really cool bit.ly wsOGWU

funny that, was talking about it the other day, and HG recon its bullshit and will never work... funny thing is anything they dont sell they seem to think is shit Rolling Eyes

Sorry mate, who is "HG"? Im a qualified music technician and producer and I don't see any reason that it wouldn't work. Who did you speak to? Rolling Eyes

@fr499y wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

funny that, was talking about it the other day, and HG recon its bullshit and will never work... funny thing is anything they dont sell they seem to think is shit Rolling Eyes

Sorry mate, who is "HG"? Im a qualified music technician and producer and I don't see any reason that it wouldn't work. Who did you speak to? Rolling Eyes

Wasnt you mate so dont worry lol. been a couple times different people in there said shit about other products they dont sell :P you could probs guess who it was anyway lol Anyway, it will work and i will be trying one out soon so will let ya all know what there like Very Happy

@FURRY@WAR wrote:
Just had a look at the site how cool is the helmet with the rear view mirror in it Smile
and nice one on the 10% dave it all helps m8

I saw them at the motorcycle expo a few years while the idea was being developed and wondered if they were on sale yet as I've never seen one, does anybody know anyone with one yet?