Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Price of servicing a Porsche

I met a lady last week who runs a Porsche Cayenne - you know, those huge 4x4's that look like a whale.
She just had a major service and paid....
Wait for it...

£3,900 !!!!!!

The world has gone mad - official.

I just rang my cousin he has one of them, I asked him how much a service costs him, He said his mate is a porsche technition and charges him £800, otherwise it would be around the 3GRAND mark thats outragous Sad

It wasnt my mother was it Very Happy she as one of these and her sevice and four tyres come to £5000 she has more money than sense Gaz Laughing she dont give me any money tight censoredLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
It wasnt my mother was it Very Happy she as one of these and her sevice and four tyres come to £5000 she has more money than sense Gaz Laughing she dont give me any money tight censoredLaughing
you dont think he has been seeing your mam do you Stue ? affraid

@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
You never now with Gaz do ya Laughing hes a man of mystery Laughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
You never now with Gaz do ya Laughing hes a man of mystery Laughing

He is either seeing stues mum or my cousin, remember what we was talking about the other week about these cars stue BIG CARS SMALL FEET lol!

hell thats a lot of money . mind my mate works in a top garage and a service they can be 3,000 to 4,000 as they will have tyres and exhaust , done , we will go to tyre and exhaust center ,

some people have more money than sence,but if ya can afford these cars then serviceing bills shouldnt be a problem ShockedShocked

@XS1100 wrote:
I met a lady last week who runs a Porsche Cayenne - you know, those huge 4x4's that look like a whale.
She just had a major service and paid....
Wait for it...

£3,900 !!!!!!

Thats nearly as much as a Ducati service..

dads best mates friend has one.

£80 per a windscreen wiper.

£4000 for a set of standard tyres.
stupid prices, its actually a volkswagan underneath

A m8 at work had a porsche 4x4 v8 petrol, it broke on him, for new plugs, leads an da seervice they charged him £750. Sad

@XS1100 wrote:
She just had a major service and paid.... £3,900 !!!!!!

Does that price include making it look pretty?

Thats more than most peoples cars cost. It probably has very short service intervals too. What was the name of the dealership, wes it
ROBIN GET