Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

ANY ONE ELSE GET OUT TODAY

Nice day again so just got in from a 80 mile ride well nice thumbsthumbs

nice one garry thumbs not been on the bike for weeks m8 got the calipers stripped down at mo awaiting new seals etc thumbs

aye just got back from ride along coast, nice ride apart from i might have picked up 3 points , was doing about 37-38mph in a 30 zone camera van was parked on opposite side of road with the rear doors facing away from me slowed down before i passed van but don't know if they have forward facing speed detecting camera i know they have one but is that just to record registration number.

nice pics madcarper thumbsthumbs

been in the shed today,bikes still in bits Sad

@Davehutch wrote:
not even been out the house today Garry thumb down

I wish i ad never gone out today, would ave more piece and qiute at home even with the KIDS moaning, poxy work poxy alarms thumbs

I was going too but never moved Laughing smart looking bike there Ian thumbs

cheers lads, if you can move them stue thankyou,any ideas about my speeding dillema or do i just have to wait and see.

The white van we have on the a19 has only rear facing camera's m8 as they poke out the rear. i dont think you have out to worry about.

Some do have forward facing and side facing but generally the forward you might have seen is a small camera about 200mm in length for getting rear number plates of speeding bikes after they pass the working camera.