Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
streetfighter

Biker down

Came on duty at 1845 and there was a biker down outside my building its northumberland avenue trafalgar sq, paramedics had been working on him for half an hour or more, i was watching on our cctv chest compessions and shocking him i have never seen anything like it. I hope to god he is ok wich is very very doubtful because they had been working on him for such a long time i just feel for him and his family, so please everyone be very careful, i will update when i no some more on monday as this is my last night and i am off for 3days from tomorrow.

Traffic Police still here they have got my building still blocked off,so everyone has to go out the other entrance, they are measuring the road and all the usaul stuff they do asking questions taking pictures. Sorry for the spelling just a bit shocked because i have never seen anyone being worked on like that. plus i could not turn off the cctv as its going to be used by the police.

@Davehutch wrote:
always sad to hear Sad But we all know the risks

not good Sad

hope hes okay

@cpt_pants wrote:
Thoughts and prayers

@goferit wrote:
@cpt_pants wrote:
Thoughts and prayers

YEAH...Me too

@Stue11 wrote:
All we can do is hope and pray

To be honest with you all i think its a no go to much work on him for so long, to many shocks i saw at least 8 and the person who was here before me said he saw them start and was around 5 or 6 of them. As i said i will update monday when im on the dayshift.

@lee wrote:
hope he is ok

the police came in last night when the road was opened up, i said that i never see the motorbike in the road, he said that it was the motorbike with the sidecar and that it was a suspected heart attack,he hit a bmw in the rear, they are going to come in and see the security on monday that was controling the cctv at the times of when it happened and for how long it was going on, so i will be questioned about what i had seen and they also want a copy of it all on disc. so will update on Monday

Update of accident, police came in said there was no need to question anyone but they took a copy of the cctv, the man had a heart attack and never made it, its such a shame to see something like that, RIP the MAN outside my biulding i don't no you but i send my condolences.