Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Scott Redding

Hes fastest and has brocken the lap record on the first day of testing partypartyparty getting updates all the time from his uncle partypartyparty Fullgas thumbs Lap time of 1.36.5

Im sure your a stalker stue lol!

nice one mate,your a true fan thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
we follow a lot of these guys on twitter and get up to the minute news from them thumbs
Well post em on here then Dave Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy you know how much i love me racing thumbsthumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
we follow a lot of these guys on twitter and get up to the minute news from them thumbs
Well post em on here then Dave Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy you know how much i love me racing thumbsthumbsthumbs

Good Idea, am I in the minority never been on twitter or facebook

@Grumpyowl wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Good Idea, am I in the minority never been on twitter or facebook
Ive got fb but not twitter thumbs

Heres a few pics sent to me of Scott in valencia today, be given permission from his Uncle to post on here thumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
Heres a few pics sent to me of Scott in valencia today, be given permission from his Uncle to post on here thumbsthumbs

nice one stue cheers for sharing thumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:

nice one stue cheers for sharing thumbsthumbs
No probs Lee i always ask for permission first before posting thumbs they are personnal pics taken by his family thumbs

was good of them to pass them on,best wishes to them and good luck thumbsthumbs

@lee wrote:
was good of them to pass them on,best wishes to them and good luck thumbsthumbs
They now how much ive supported him since he was 14/15, most racers are really down to earth..not like footballers etc etc Very Happy these lads and lassis appreciate the support given thumbs