Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Neill

Dentistry

Spent most off last night awake with raging "toofake"
I swallowed so many pills I was rattling and bounce I stunk of oil of cloves so bad the wife wouldnt let me int bedroom Sad

phoned the NHS helpline and was given 3 phone numbers for Dentists that were miles away nearest was a 50 mile round trip.

anyhoo thought I would try the local hospital dentists on the off chance
and got to be seen at 10.30

What a result. Walking distance, tooth removed by 10.40 and only 17 quid poorer (thats got to be wrong) but hey thumbs

only downside NO BEER today Sad

nothing worse than toothache..

even muscle men like Stu are reduced to quivering wrecks Sad

ITCHY wrote:
bargain mate, I just paid £17 for a check up

Im sure it should have been £47 but who am I tio argue with them

@Grumpyowl wrote:
nothing worse than toothache..

even muscle men like Stu are reduced to quivering wrecks Sad
TBh ive never had a toothache i never want one neither judgeing by what everyone says Laughing the only ache ive ever had in me teeth is from the odd smackLaughingLaughing

Nothing worste than an abscess under the tooth... Sad
i had this a couple of weeks ago, I got a cocktail stick and stuck it in my gum around the route of my tooth , it hurt like hell that night but had no problem since Very Happy I may take dentistry up and pack the bricklaying in

@Davehutch wrote:
I hate dentists, and NHS is lacking here so have to pay Sad
if you take the P*** out of me having no hair again , you will never have to go dentists again Shocked

Had tooth knocked out from motocross, dentist repositioned it, was hanging by a thread.

And okay sorry. My dad has a mug saying. "its not baldness its a solar panel for a sex machine"

@Davehutch wrote:
if you take the P*** out of me having no hair again , you will never have to go dentists again Shocked

Had tooth knocked out from motocross, dentist repositioned it, was hanging by a thread.

And okay sorry. My dad has a mug saying. "its not baldness its a solar panel for a sex machine"
lol!

@Davehutch wrote:

Dave my Daughter is in Sheerness all week do you want her to go and give him a slap.

@Neill wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Dave my Daughter is in Sheerness all week do you want her to go and give him a slap.
lol, you can do Neill Very Happy how you getting on with your DRY nite ? drinking

@Davehutch wrote:
@Neill wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

lol, you can do Neill Very Happy how you getting on with your DRY nite ? drinking

never known time to pass so slowly m8

@Neill wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Neill wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

never known time to pass so slowly m8
SadSad

ITCHY wrote:
My filling came out a few days ago, I no I have to go but hate the dentist

whimp hide

@Davehutch wrote:
cant you send them in the post ? hide

@lee wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
cant you send them in the post ? hide

foflfofl

Just had a bad experiance when i was a kid thats all, i dont like them but i no i have to go Sad

Not a fan, but have to go. Lost a front tooth on a chicken, bacon and sweetcorn sandwich yesterday, so another crown coming up!?!?! Daren't think what the price will be ShockedShocked

(Arrange appointments over a few months and pay a bit at a time. Get Dentistry on 0% finance thumbs )