Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Ever had one of these moments...

Dont worry guys and gals, this vid is safe to watch noone falls off or gets hurt, but if it were me i would avoid this corner at all costs.... either its been set up or the guys filming have done summat to the tarmac...surely not everyone...same corner....what do you guys and gals think...oh and just one more thing, please do not post any fatal crashes of any sort as they will be removed thumbsthumbs

does seem a bit odd, I'm sure a few of them corrected before the event and well said for banning fatal crashes, we don't need to see that kinda thing thanks thumbs

That reminded me of my first encounter with diesel on the road affraid

just coming of a roundabout,next thing slumped across the tank,dragging both feet along the ground

then ended up on a grass verge affraid

brown trouser moment affraid

and your right about posting fatal crashes stue thumbs

Valid point Stue, well made thumbs Looks like there's something on the tarmac as, for most, the back wheel slides out. Better than me, think I'd have been off on most of them. Good power slide by the Supermoto affraidaffraid

seem to lose grip after the black band on the road, too much throttle after the bend?...weird one thumbs

DO YOU THINK IT COULD BE DUE TO THE TARMAC LOOSENING-UP, AS THE TEMPERATURE RISES ?? SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF TRACKS AS THE VID' PROGRESSES AND EVEN THE CAGERS WERE HAVING PROBS'.