Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RichardH

powder coating

my racking for my luggage is a bit untidy so I can paint it or get it powder coated, can any metal be powder coated and how expensive is it. Any of the Northants Guys know any where local that does it?

yes it can be done . cost i would say £30 to £40 . may be a bit less

ITCHY wrote:
my racking for my luggage is a bit untidy so I can paint it or get it powder coated, can any metal be powder coated and how expensive is it. Any of the Northants Guys know any where local that does it?

ask this guy to paint it for ya.he's not to bad

Hi Rich, I used a firm called Midland Product Finishing Ltd on Heathfield way, just off Gladstone rd to do a pair of GS750 wheels a few years ago. I had them done in bright yellow and the job was stunning! The only thing I'd say is if there is anything you don't want coating to mask it yourself. They charged me £75 for the pair including blasting thumbs

me son has had some wheels done in chrome powdercoat and they look great pity were a bit far away from you mate

I managed to scratch it doing a job, it seems to have some kind of plastic coating, unless its the kind of paint.

Most places will sand blast before powder coating. I wouldn't recommend powder coating unless they sand blast it first. And powder coating will take to all metal Smile

Shame you're not around Nottingham, the guy who does it for me would do a luggage rack for twenty squid.

theres C&F Services over near pitsford, i think they can do plastic coating as well