Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XS1100

Record Breaking

28! most ever online tonight the 8 Feb standing on the edge of timeeeeeeeeee well done!!!!!!!!!!!!broke the christmas record Very Happy

Stand corrected it was on the 8th of feb 2012 8.46 Embarassed doesn't matter though all the same partypartypartyparty

@gsf1200 wrote:
can we get it up to three figures,do you think????
We would love that but dont think it will happen...having said that never say never hey thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
@gsf1200 wrote:
can we get it up to three figures,do you think????
We would love that but dont think it will happen...having said that never say never hey thumbs
agree heres hoping and well spotted @gaz Very Happythumbs

lets get into the thirties first, and take one day at a time we will get there, why dont we make another date to break this one now thumbs

lets get into the thirties first, and take one day at a time we will get there, why dont we make another date to break this one now thumbs
You dont have to ask Mick, pick ya day and time and see what happens thumbsthumbs

I SAY SATURDAY AT 12.30,all log on just see what happens,its not rocket sience thumbs

@gsf1200 wrote:
I SAY SATURDAY AT 12.30,all log on just see what happens,its not rocket sience thumbs

n ot for me i'm in brizzle watching the mighty yellows.

@Stue11 wrote:
You dont have to ask Mick, pick ya day and time and see what happens thumbsthumbs

Just wanted to give people the chance to see the post like we done before thats why I never said a date but what about Sunday @2100HRS then cheers Micky thumbs