Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grumpyowl

Valentine

Just to put you lot in the picture I'm a grumpyy old man and support the owls (sheffield wednesday)

So Grumpyowl.

Today I thought I'd be Happyowl as It's Valentines day and I've not bothered doing owt for a few years
(married 32 years this year)

I mean she's so lucky having me for all that time its like valentines every day for her.

So I bought her a sack of potatoes (£5)and reds not rubbish whites.

and I've not asked for the money back out of the housekeeping.
I'm generous like that.

The main treat though was taking her to Hillsborough tonight to watch the Wednesday play Stevenedge.

We were crap and lost 0 - 1 at home so now I'm Grumpyowl again.

So if she thinks she's having me tonight she can get lost.

great minds think alike just got back from the oxford game, won 2-1 so i'm happy and to top it off the other half is sulking for some reason.... so gonna be a peaceful night. thumbs

how thoughtful to buy her a full sack of red potatoes you are a true romantic thumbs ive bought mine nowt the same as she bought me I love you

how thoughtful to buy her a full sack of red potatoes you are a true romantic thumbs ive bought mine nowt the same as she bought me I love you

I love you I ave got my wife the same nowt thats what she got me I love you so all good ere nothing to declare

told me gf not to buy me anything as i wont be buying anything lol. Like ya all said, she got me and i got her, surely thats enough to prove you love them thumbs

thats not a good evening for you, on the other hand mine was quite good as the blades beat huddersfield which is a great result, plus best of the best was on tv, an added bonus.

Got mine lilys,pink roses a chinese, chocolate and me (but the me part didn't bother her to much). Lol

@bibs wrote:
thats not a good evening for you, on the other hand mine was quite good as the blades beat huddersfield which is a great result, plus best of the best was on tv, an added bonus.

affraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraid
A Blade on here